Chapter 34 Resting With You

Y/N's pov

  I curled up close to Maleficent as the sun shined through the window. It had been about a week since the kidnapping of Rose and us getting her back. My body had been so drained of power and lack of sleep that all I did was try to relax the last week.
  Maleficent pulled me closer to his chest as he stirred lightly. My head was on his chest and I looked up meeting his half lidded eyes. I giggled up at him before kissing his jaw. I was happy I could call this man mine for the past three and a half months. It had only been a little over a week though since the others had found out, but I was okay with that. I started to try and leave the bed but Maleficent held me in place.
  "Y/N?" He muttered brushing my hair with his fingers "Where do you think you're going?" 
  "To make breakfast." I said as I moved myself to sit on his lap as he laid against the pillows "The sun makes it look like it's about eight."
  "I take it that you feel better then." He sighed pulling me down to kiss my lips "Fine let's go. You're sister is probably beaten you to it though love."
  I giggled, rolling my eyes before skidding off the bed. I grabbed a simple black dress and headed into the washroom to change. Once I walked out I saw Maleficent already dressed and ready to go. I ran over to him and grabbed his hand before the two of us headed downstairs.
"Morning everyone." I smiled noticing Aurora pulling out bread from the stone oven as Scar cooked eggs over the stove "Smells great."
"Thank you Y/N." My sister smiled "Breakfast should be done in a few minutes. Are you feeling better?"
"Yeah." I smiled cracking my knuckles "I feel all charged up. I'm ready to solve this mystery."
"Never a dull moment with you." Scar chuckled as I leaned against Maleficent "But we do have to think rationally about this. Who knows who sent those men and what power this person has."
"True." I sighed "I can't keep going into a fight without a plan anymore. Or I might get myself killed this time."