Chapter 35 Quest Time

Y/N's pov

  "So we have two options." I said "I've been thinking we could hunt for the ingredients to make the silver black ice or we can search for the person responsible for Rose's kidnapping."
"We could split up." Scar said popping a grape into her mouth "Half of us go after the ingredients the other half search for those men and their master."
"We would save time." Aurora said holding Rose as she slept "But I'm worried about leaving Rose with anyone now."
"I agree." I sighed as I leaned against a Maleficent "It's to dangerous at the castle, something could happen to you and her if you stay there, another break in can happen here. The only option is taking her with us."
"You're right." My sister said looking down at her daughter "What groups will be doing what?"
"I feel like Maleficent would be more helpful with the ingredients since he knows this forest, Scar is a good tracker, she'd work best at looking for the kidnappers."
"Both quests are dangerous." Maleficent finally spoke "Y/N will be with me. Philip I feel like you would do best with Scar."
"Aurora our quest consists of dragon and a stone knight. It could be really dangerous." I sighed "But we have no idea what could be in store in Scar's quest, who the kidnapper is it is capable of."
"I'm going with you." She said "I know you both can protect me and Rose well and Scar will keep Philip safe."
"So it's settled." I said "We'll leave tomorrow morning. Let's get packed you guys."