Chapter 11 Finding A Prince

Y/N's pov

The next day the two of us went into the forest and started to look around for the prince. He hadn't been in the castle or kingdom the day everyone had fallen asleep so maybe the spell hadn't reached him.
"Maleficent?" I asked "Do you think people will forgive you once we explain why you did it?"
  "Maybe." He said looking down at me "Not all people are as understanding as you."
  I smiled at his words. In three days I've learned so much about my family and myself. I still can't believe the secrets my parents kept from me and having to be looked in a castle all my life.
  I was about say something when my eyes caught a glimpse of red. I stopped and looked before freezing once a man ran out of the bushes charging to Maleficent with a sword.
  "No!" I yelled "Stay away from him!"
  Before Maleficent could protect himself or the man could stab him vines from the trees wrapped around his body stopping him. I looked down to see my hands glowing again.
  "What are you?" The man asked"An why are you with this monster."
  "I'm a SHE not a what." I snapped "and he's not a monster. So watch what you say. I'm Princess Y/N sister of Aurora. Sorry for the vines I really don't know how to control what I do."
  I picked up the sword he had dropped before the vines slowly let him go. As long as he couldn't stab Maleficent I didn't care if he was free.
  "Aurora has a sister?" He asked, I nodded my head looking at him confused. Was he the prince "I'm Prince Philip. I must ask you though. Why are you traveling with him after what he did to your sister and why haven't I heard of you?"
  "He's helping wake up my sister." I said "Don't question why cause it's not my right to say and my parents kept me locked in the castle so only a few people knew who I am. Anyways we have been looking for you. We need your help."
  Maleficent grunted when I said we. I nudged him in the arm before looking back at the prince. I explained to him how only true loves kiss could break the spell and that we needed him to wake Aurora up.
  "Now that we got that cleared up." I said "To the castle!"
  "Always so quick to action." Maleficent chuckled ruffling my h/c hair "I guess the sooner we wake up your sister the sooner we learn about who ordered that experiment."
  I nodded my head as Philip looked confused. I just smiled before walking in the direction of the my home. Don't worry Aurora we are coming to save you.