Listen

*CARMELLA'S P.O.V*

"Stay back" I growled swiping at him. I was so hurt and he had the audacity to show his face again. Nothing stopped me from scraping his face with three of my claws. He felt his cheek quickly then he removed his hand freshly covered in blood, he then looked at me with hurt and anger.

"Look I'm sorry, okay. I just got scared."

"YOU GOT SCARED." I yelled back at him with pure hatred.

"YOU, Y-you R-rejected m-me." I broke once again, crumbling to the floor. He instantly ran and held me in his arms.

"Don't touch me"

"I'm not going to move."

"Let go."

"Never."

"Damon. Let. Go."

"No."

"Now." I said reaching my limit. He was pissing me off and on top of that he still rejected me. Did he expect me to forgive him that easily?

"My parents want to meet you, they've never met a hybrid before." He said excitedly.

I froze. I was going no where with him. He hurt me and just expected me to flip my script and forgive him.

"Damon, let me stand up." He released me, allowing be to get up. But before he could do anything else, I ran. I'm really good that.

"Carmella, come on. I said I'm sorry." He said as he started running behind me.

"Leave me alone, don't touch, talk, or think about me. I said harshly trying to get him away. But it only fueled him more.

As soon as I reached my front door I turned to see and angry Damon heading my way. I did the only thing I could think of.

"DAD!" I yelled through the house , soon after he came flooding down the stairs.

"What-What!" He said confused. Then he realized I had my back against the door and he heard hard banging on the other side.

"Carmella, OPEN THE DAM DOOR." Damon yelled. An that set my dad off. First, you dont cuss in his presence, second you dont bang on his house and third you dont mess with his daughter. HE pulled me out of the way and open the door. Then banging stopped. As a conversation started.

"What do you want with my daughter?"

"S-she's my mate, Sir" He gulped

"Why is she running from you, what did you do to my daughter?"

"Umm..."

"If you can't answer than you have no right to see my daughter." With that he closed the door. I high 5-ed him and began walking off before he stopped me.

"Carmella."

"Yes, dad."

"First, because he is your mate you'll be seeing more of him, so you can't hide. 2, what did he do and why were you crying. And 3, does he know?"

"I know, I'll explain and yes.

-----------
HI I know it's been awhile and this is a short chapter but I have writers block and I'm trying to think of this game until next time.