I regret

Scott and Annabelle.

--------------------------------

I mind linked Damon as soon as he ask that question.

You ashole, why would you say that. Soon heads snapped up at Daniels comment. Though he didn't seem fazed. Damons eyes became a shade darker. Why did it have to start like this. My dad cleared his throat.

"Daniel, follow me." Daniel got up unfazed. They soon came back. Daniel holding his stomach a little and a smirk on his face.

Their Conversation

D= dad
Da= Daniel

D : What was that?

Da : I had a question, so I asked.

D : Listen your not going to be an asśhole to our guess. I don't care what happened between the newly mated couple within the last month. *whispers But that was funny, did you see his face.

My dad chuckled. Making my brother laugh. Quickly my dad punched him in his stomach, stopping his laughter.

D : Ever be disrespectful around her mate, without a logical reason. And you'll end up with more than one punch. Understand?

Da : Yes, sir. Him gasping for air.

Convo over

Everyone was back at the table.

Round 2 let's try this again.

"And to answer your question, Jackàss. No and I don't plan to." Damon smirked hearing my comment. I still felt awkward because of what his parents raised him to think about hybrids.

"So.... Alpha.." I trailed off not knowing his name.

"Scott, just Scott." He said with a smile.

"And I'm Annabelle" the Luna said, she was beautiful.

"Well, Scott and Annabelle, I'm Carmella."

"Oh, we know. Not to bring up the past, but. Before that call, Damon wouldn't shut up. I mean I can already feel your a great girl. But he just wouldn't shut up. I'm glad we finally get to meet the goddess in all her glory. " Well that was unexpected, she's very forward.

"But." Scott interupted. " My son has spoken about you mixture of hybrid all day. I'm pretty sure I've heard nothing of you type of mixture."

My family all a exchanged looks, knowing what he wanted to see.

"Before you asked, I don't transform in the house, I would be more comfortable doing things outside. After I have the energy. Pilling more food on my plate.

"Sweety, you don't have to." My father said.

"I don't have a problem."

So for the rest of the time, I explained how to define who I am. How I change, and the precautions I had to tell them if they wanted to see those sides of me. Damon had got my mother to like him, my dad a tiny piece, and Daniel still hates him. As soon a s everyone's full we head outside. Breath in breath out. Let's do this.

"I'm warning you now, please do not touch me. At. All. If anyone comes out rude, I apologize in advance. Dad can I have a sweatshirt please?" He kindly passed my a oversized sweatshirt. Everyone looked confused, well except my family. " Damon please quickly telly our family the rules." After that they looked back at me and nodded. "Oh, and please out of respect change into your wolves please my wolf May does like talking to wolves in human form. And Damon you know the order." Now it's time. I rolled back my eyes and was filled with Victoria's spirit. I opened Victoria's eyes.

Victoria P.O.V

Back out again. Yes. Soon I smelt him. I pulled the sweatshirt over my hands an ran and hugged him. I kissed his lips. Just a small burn, not to bad. I backed up when I realized there were more people. The sound of growling made my ears perk. Alpha Scott's eyes were black as he pulled me away from Damon.

"No vampire will touch my son."

"Dad. Don't disrespect my mate." His mom soon came up and calmed Scott down. Victoria didn't seemed fazed. As she walked back to damon. Hugging him.

"Well hello, Damon." She said.

"Hi Victoria."

"That was such a nice meet and greet but I'm limited on time. I have to get out more often." I kissed him on the lips once again. That burn really hurt. I saw a small cut on his lips as he liked away the blood. Turning me on, I mean blood, vampire you get it. "Don't lick it, I'll tell Alexa to heal you. It will hurt more the more you touch it." I turned around to see my dad.

"MOMMY, DADDY. I missed you guys. I hugged them. Then I looked at daniel. I stomped over to him on broke his wrist. Sisterly love.

"What the heck, carmella."

"You disrespect him again, it's your balls. And you stil, need to tell me why she was sad. But I have to go. AND EVERYONE PLEASE SHIFT INTO YOUR WOLVES, THANK YOU. I said as I went being a tree. And shifted once again, suprising everyone with my all black different colored paw wolf. I howled and jogged next to Damon. Licking his face. I bowed to alpha Scott and Luna Annabelle.

" Hi everyone, I'm may. Like Victoria said, we're limited on time. Just to let everyone know I have clearly stated. That if Damon ever hurts Carmella and her inner family, I will rip out his heart and eat it in front of you." I said smiling at his parents. Then I went back behind a tree and came out with my oversized sweatshirt and sweatpants. Every male in short. Dáwm Damon looked good shirtless.with a eight pack. How as I going to explain, Alexa. Well I'm just going to roll with it. Simply I feel lightheaded and soon there's a bright glow.

Alexa simply walked over to her family instead of Damon. Daniel smirking.

"Hi, Damon." She said harshly. Every one looked taken back. I could feel everyone thought that alexa would be head over heels. Haha, Nope.

"Hey, Alexa." He said looking down.

"Don't look down, look at me. I can only heal you if your looking at me." He looked up. Instantly his lips healed. "Your welcome. Hi Scott and Annabelle. I know you have questions. And we don't have time to answer them. If you could write them down and have Damon give them to us tomorrow that would be appreciated." She walked over to Scoot and Annabelle, and hugged them. "Can't wait for us to be a family. The hugged her back and she backed up and looked at Damon. "Now I reject, ehem, I mean regret breaking your wrist, you have amazing parents." And with that I turned into regular Carmella. Soon I passed out. They really do need to get out more.

--------------------------------------

Okay, I know there are many gaps, if you have question just comment them and I'll answer. Until next time

BYYYYEEEEEEEEWEEEEEWWWWERE

🐃💩