I don't understand

Half and Half Perspective

Damon P.o.V

I woke up some hours later still cuddled up with my mate. She's so beautiful.

I got up and walked upstairs, i decided to make her some food. I checked my phone first to see what i should make.

4:37 am

Ok breakfast it is, i looked in there fridge and decided on cheese and bacon omlettes.

I was getting done with the omelettes, i chose to cook for the whole family, he father or Alpha Bloodstone came down. He came into the kitchen and started making coffee, while it was beginning to brew he leaned against the counter and started the talk.

F= Her Father
D= Damon

F "So what are you planning to do or go with my daughter when she gets her memory back, if she does?"

D "Umm, I would take her to my pack, introduce her to the pack, accept our title, and then whatever happens from there."

F "So no mating process?"

D *chokes on saliva. "Well, i'd go as far as marking her, and when her heat comes again, we'll just see what happens then.

F "Were both grown men, if sex is what you mean by 'we'll just see what happens then', then say sex."

D "Well i will eventually want to have sex with her but not with her consent."

F "I don't know why your acting so skittish, sex is apart of life. I mean i won't hesitate to beat your ass, if you hurt her, but in time i wouldn't be suprised if you had twins."

D "Would you like a omlette babe?"

F "Who the hell you calling ba-"

C "Yes please."

He didn't even hear her coming into the room. I heard the creaks from the stairs as she was coming up.

I had already made hef plate so as she walked up to me to get it i kissed her forehead then whispered in her ear.

Were going to school today. She sighed in relief, i could tell she had been wanting to get out of the house.

********************************
So Im justing going to publish this because i know that its been a few weeks since i updated.

I really don't know where to take this story so.....

Favorite charater, and why?

What should happen next?

How would you feel about a new story?
💕LIKE💕
🐜FOLLOW🐜
📱COMMENT📱
AND
📚KEEP READING 📚