A date

Luke's P.o.V

I was the first to get out the car. I could just feel the love and laughter radiating off the house. I have a feelings I'm going to love it here. I being my normal self only waited for my mom to get out the car before I dashed to the door. When I got there the door was twice my size, but I let that slip my mind I straightened up my clothes to be prepared. Yea, I have a plan I'm going to ask Mason's mate on a date. An with these freckles she can't say no. I knocked on the door three times. About 12 seconds later I heard footsteps and the door opened. She looked around to our car but she didn't see me so I spoke up.

"Hello" I said making her look down and smile widely.

"Hello..." She trailed of she looked to be in her mid thirties so I'm guessing this is the Luna of the house.

"Clearwater. Luke Clearwater." I said in my deepest voice trying to sound like Bond. James Bond.

"Back up. We have a spy on our hands. Capture and release." She yelled back into the house laughing. As my family walked up she greeted my parents, then Damon, then she paused at Melanie.

"An you are..." She trailed off.

"See, Melanie is adopted, she was apart of another pack but then she got rejected and she began living with humans most of her life. So she smells like humans, but she is a werewolf. She has been our daughter for about 3 years now. She hasn't fully adjusted to our smell. " My father said proudly.

"Oh okay. Well everyone's welcome no matter where your from. Now come on in and meet the family." She motioned inside and we followed. The house was nice. It had big rooms that were nicely decorated. I wish I could have brought my kitten. I like animals but mom said no. Oh by the way my kitten is a Black jaguar. Her name is nala. I'd take her everywhere if mom let me. We were all sitting in the living room watching tv. Melanie on her phone, and Damon staring anxiously at the steps. I guess waiting for his mate. I heard footsteps and I looked to the stairs.

----------------------------

The chapters oppression going to be short because I can't wait for chapter 15. But here is a hint. It has to do with May.