Does it hurt?

We sat there for what seemed like forever, I wasn't upset but my butt was starting to hurt from sitting on his semi-muscular legs. After a few more minutes of silence he finally stood up with me still in his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist to make sure I didn't fall. He continued to cradle me as he tried to fix up the room he made a mess of.

"Hey, carmella" his voiced cracked,

"Hm"

"Does this hurt?"  Before I understood what he meant he put his pointer finger on my stomach. There was a slight bruise forming and a tiny pinch of pain but nothing more.

"It feels like...like-" I sighed, I slightly pinched his shoulder. "That"

"So it doesn't hurt to bad?" 

"I guess not, why?"

"I really can't explain it, only you know it best."

Can you hear me?  "Who are you?" He looked at me confused. "I'm Damon?"

"Not you." I'm may, your....wolf.

"I'm not a wolf" He looked at me confused..again "Yes you are."

"Shhhh" I put my fingers to his lips indicating he needed to be quiet.

Carmella, I know you'll remember soon. I know why you forgot your memory, but I can't tell you why. But I can prove your a wolf.

"How?" 

"I'm so confused right now, who are you talking too?"

"Damon, be quiet"

"Oh my Moon Goddess"

Go to your room and grad a mirror, then go outside and through the woods a little bit. I'll tell you what to do from there.

I immediately went to my room, werewolves aren't real. I must me really mad, I'm hearing voices inside my head telling me I'm a mythical creature. I just did what I was told, I felt foolish because I know this isn't real, but who cares? I grabbed a dusty mirror and ran past the people sitting at the table in the living room/ kitchen and out the back door. I saw woods and just ran through them. I could hear my name being faintly called but I wasn't going to stop. I made it to a clearing and waited for more instructions.

Set up the mirror against a tree and imagine your self as a wolf, it may sound stupid but do it.

I set up the mirror and pictured my self as a wolf, I imagined a black wolf, a little larger than meduim, with interesting paws. I felt excruciating pain and stopped thinking.

No, no don't stop it's working. What the hell

Bones were shifting and re-shaping, fur sprang from every pore and I felt like new person. Sure being on all fours looks weird from my human perspective, but I wouldn't like to walk on two legs as a wolf. I looked at the mirror I had set up and no doubt this 'may' was telling the truth. I imagined a wolf being a little bigger cause I was a little smaller. I had a dark grey color as fur, almost black. My front left paw ached a little and the color looked faded.

I started to limp around trying to get used to this feeling of walking....you know in four feet. Then a twig snapped. I turned in all directions till I notice the small boy from earlier.

"Hey may" he said cheerfully. I don't understand how he knows my 'wolf' but I'll just have to roll with it. May do you know this little boy?

Yes, his name is Luke, your mates younger brother.

Oh, okay

I focused my attention back on Luke, he had moves closer while I had my small conversation with may. He was now gazing over my fur, lightly rubbing it. It felt good, but soon I backed away. A mighty growl broke through the air. I looked up to meet a pair of dazzling black eyes. I walked in front of Luke and stood in a protective stance. Another growl came from the might I add LARGE wolf. I let out a small whimper and the wolf eyes seemed to soften. Luke openly walk out from behind me and glared at the wolf, and walked right passed it. Did this wolf just let him go, maybe I can go to. I took a few troughs forward and the wolf growled.

I back up a number of steps. As the wolf came forward I slowly backed away with each step it took. It had back me up in to a tree and I sat down with my head hung in defeat. The wolf came closer and whimper, then it put it's head in between my lap.

Carmella it's me, Damon.

I sighed, it could have been worse. I got out of my sitting position and lied down next to him to our muzzles were touching.

Damon, it's hard to remember, I wish I could. Everything would be normal, or at least better

Carmella, when you remember I know you'll be the happiest person ever. If this never happened (he lifted his muzzle to in between my eyes) I.....I wouldn't know what to do, if losing your memory helps break it, then I hope it stays away forever.

You do know I'll get my memory back, isn't that a good thing.

It is, I just. He stopped mid-sentence and stood up and shake the dirt off.

Let's talk about this later, I want to take you to a place that contains a memory.

Okay

I stood up and troughted behind him, for a medium amount of time before I saw this cute little cottage. Damon pushed the door open with his nose and motioned me inside. He went in and laid on the rug covered floor boards. All I heard was cracks and I saw Damon go back to his human form.

"Don't shift yet, I want to turn the fire on first." I nodded and laid on the floor while Damon stood in all his glory setting up the fire place. He finally got a flame and went to go get clothes he came back with sweatpants on and on the once again LARGE couch he put a sports bra, matching underwear, a huge sweatshirt, and knee high socks that looked like shoes.

"Shift, I'll turn away." He turned around and I began to shift. I was naked and my bones kind of ached. Before Damon could 'accidentally' walk in I hurried accidental nd put my clothes on. Right when I put my right sock on he walked in with a huge tray of food.

"We're staying here tonight"