The Date part 2

Just before the chapter begins. After this part there will be the big reveal.
-___________________________

After seeing my backyard in pieces, I turned and hugged damon. We have so many problem in our relationship. "Damon" He looked away and sighed, 
" Ya"

"I want you, no I NEED you to know. I may leave for a while, get angry, hurt you, it may be what ever. But I will NEVER leave you."

"Carmella, I wasn't worried that you were going to leave me, I thought..."

"Damon it's our time to talk say what's on you mind."

"I thought, my dad..." He breathed in and released a shakey breath. "I thought he killed you, but I didn't feel the bond break. I knew you were hurt but I didn't know where you were. It's all my fault, I'm not worthy  of you as my mate." By this time he had slid to the floor and was sobbing.

"Damon."

"No. Carmella, it's my fault. There's no way you could turn this around."

"You know what." I got up and walked to the bathroom. Damon had a visitor. Alexa. Not long after me going into the bathroom. There was a knock on the door. "Carmella"

"No."

"Can you open the door please."

"Why, I don't want to hear you blame yourself for something that happened in the past."

"It happened a few hours ago but okay." That's when tho door flew open. "That could have been so much easier." Silence. "Alexa"

Alexa P.o.V

"You know you've got some nerve blaming yourself."

"It is my fa-"

"It dare you to finish that sentence. Guess what we're going to have a hour of fun. Then we'll make breakfast I'll hang out with Melanie then I'll go on my da-" Damon growled "ugh, my picnic with luke."An with that we headed out the window. If he was going to destroy my woods, we were going to make something out of it. A place where we can go. "Damon pick up those trees." As we walked around the forest I'd found this old non used cottage about 2 miles from the river. We looked around to see nothing in it. We tore it down to build a new. Within the next 45 minutes, we had a soundproof 1 and 2 floor. It wasn't that big. It was a little bigger than the cottage. With our last 15 minutes we placed little furniture, damon went back to the house and got old house things from the basement. He got a old bed, a small women table and a few lamps. I put flowers and vines all around the house, while he placed the furniture. After that we headed home. I was still Alexa as we were walking. "Hey Damon."

"What"

"Can I talk to him"

"You know what to do "

*says enchanting spell

His regular eyes replaced with blood/fire colored eyes. He picked me up and spun me around. "My beautiful, Alexa. For you haven't seen me in a long time, I truly miss you."

"I wish I could see you more often but."

"I hate to do this but your parents are waking up you have to go."

"No, Don't leave."

"You see me soon, bye alexa."

--

After that Alexa went back to being Carmella, Damon and her cooked breakfast Luke would talk to his dad but sweet would talk about that." I went to the pool with Melanie we got to know each other better.

Time skip to the date.

-_______________

Just changed my mind. There's going to be a Date part 3. Then the big reveal so excited.

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊