Back

Dad P.O.V

"Start talking young lady."

"So..basically, do you remember those five days I was gone."

"Yes"

"I was under the river, crying, screaming, punching things."

"Why"

"After I had told Damon that I was a hybrid, h-he, h-he" I started crying again, but my dad immediately got up to hug me.

"He what?"

"He R-re-rejected me" I completely broke down yet again. Let alone, I didn't notice my brother standing in the doorway listening to our conversation.

Daniels P.O.V

"That son of a bi..."

"Son I dare you to finish that sentence."

"I'll kill him" I said starting to walk to the front door. He scent still fresh, which meant he was still outside. My words only made my sister cry more but I didn't care, I was going to have a talk with this aśshole. I soon made my way out the door and towards him.

"HOW DARE YOU HURT MY SISTER" I growled. Pushing him to the ground. He easily got back up and dusted himself off.

"I didn't mean to, you know the stories of hybrids.i had the right to be scared"

"Your her mate, you accept her regardless of anything. But to me it seems you can't handle that. Did you even let her explain before you judge her." His eyes turned darker as I said that.

"I didn't judge MY MATE"

"Oh, right. You rejected her. You hurt her, you caused her every type of pain imaginable, some mate you are." With that said he lunged at me.

We fought for about 10 minutes before my dad came outside and pulled us apart. Immediately Damon's eyes looked away from me and to my sister, who was standing at the door frame , I growled. But that didn't phase him. He kept his gaze on her, he simply started walking towards her, -I could tell he saw the tear stains on her face and he could feel her pain-, like nothing happened. My dad swiftly stopped him by putting his hand on his chest holding him back.

"Leave, go back to your pack. An when my daughter is ready to talk to you, your father with be contacted. My father said. He looked one more time at Carmella, who was looking away from him, and turned into his wolf and ran off fuming. I started heading back to the house, and pushed pass her.

---------------------2 weeks later--------------------

Damon's P.O.V

It's been two weeks and no one has called. All I do now is think and dream of her. I beat myself up everyday for not letting her explain herself nor accepting her. I am a complete idiot. Just then the phone rang. My father got up and answered knowing they would only talk to him.

"Hello.... Ah, alpha drew. How are you?" I heard muffled talking. "Okay I'll put him on the phone now." My dad motioned me to come and I was immediately by his side. I took the phone.

"Hello"

"Is this Damon"

"Yes"

"Before I let you talk to my daughter, I am warning you if a single tear flows down her face and it's not a joyful tear, I will banish you from stepping foot in my territory, and from seeing my daughter. Am I understood?" He said in a stern voice. I gulped.

"Yes, Sir." I heard muffling as the phone was passed. I heard her sniff as if she just stopped crying.

*sniff *sniff  

"H-hello"

"H-hey, Carmella I'm really sorr-" I was cut off.

"Meet me at the river" and with the that she hung up. 10 minutes later I was at the river waiting for her. I soon smelt her intoxicating scent and turned my head in her direction. She didn't come alone, her brother was with her.

"Go over there Daniel" she said as she pointed to the 113ft hill. He did as she said a growled as he passed me.

"Look I really want to explain" she cut me off once again.

"I will explain everything and I expect to not be interrupted before the end. You may only answer when I ask you a question and if you have any questions, you will wait to the end."and she began her story.

Carmella's P.O.V
( throughout the 2 weeks )

I had sat in my room, crying. 1 because of Damon and 2 because my brother won't talk to me. Every six hours my mom would offer me a meal but I'd only except when I truly needed it. Every second of everyday I thought about him, to be honest I wasn't mad, I just wanted to hug and kiss him and hope one day he would let me explain myself.

The day of the call

I finally felt strong enough to talk to anyone. So I went to my dads office and had him call Alpha Scott. The phone started ringing and it was answered on the second ring, my dad had it on speaker so I could hear everything.

"Hello" my dad said.

"Hello.... Ah, alpha drew. How are you?"

"I'm good but I would like to get right to the point, I'm sure your son told you my suggestion, and my daughter would like to talk to Damon, if that's possible.

"Okay, I'll put him on the phone now" I then reached for the phone but I guess my dad wanted to speak first.

"Before I let you talk to my daughter, I am warning you if a single tear flows down her face and it's not a joyful tear, I will banish you from stepping foot in my territory, and from seeing my daughter. Am I understood?" I was on the verge of crying but I held it together, and that's when my dad passed me the phone. I stared sniffling before the conversation stared again.

"H-hello"

"H-hey, Carmella I'm really sorr-" I cut him off.

"Meet me at the river" and with the that I hung up. I got ready and headed towards the river wearing black leggings, a black hoodie, and black shoes. Just I case he touched me. As I was walking towards the door, Daniel came and stared walking next to me. I really didn't care because if something happens I have him there to help.

-----------------------

HI IM BACK FINALLY GOT BACK ON TRACK. I think next chase will be in only Carmella's point of view and may be towards the end Damon and Daniels. But until thennnnn.

Byyyyerreedee