Who?

CARMELLA P.O.V

I woke up with a jolt, where am I? I looked around the lilac painted room, I was in a comfy bed, pictures with me in them on the wall, a giant closet. It was a pretty room. I got up on wobbly legs I almost fell if it weren't for the computer stand next to the bed. I can't really remember anything. It seems familiar, I know this place, where everything is, I just don't know why? It hurts when I try to remember. I made it over to the few pictures on the wall. Who were these people? I must know them. I tried to dig into my memory, I just got stuck with a headache. I made it over to the dresser by the dark oak wood door. I looked in and got a SpongeBob crop top with long sleeves and blue basketball shorts along with underwear and headed to the bathroom.

20 mind later...

I came out of the bathroom and walked to mirror in the closet. I don't know who I am, I hate this. I don't what happened, or if I am even in my own home. What the HELL. I let out a fusterated screech and punched the mirror. I looked at my bloody knuckles and shrunk to the floor. I sniffled. "Why?" I choked out. Then a knock came to my door. "Can I come in?"
The slightly feminine voice said. No answer. In came a small boy, he looked about 7 or 8. I looked up through blurry eyes. He came close to me and hesitantly sat next to me while I put my head down. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Who are you?" He stared at me. "You don't remember me?"  "No." 

He got up and walked out. Great, now no one to tell me what the hell is going on. So I shrunk back in to my pity ball. Why, I can't remember a thing. Once again there was a knock, but whoever it was didn't ask to come in. I looked up and saw a middle aged man. Dark skinned. He came over and leaned on the closet door frame. "Do you remember me?" I srunched my eyes together, searching for something anything. I saw blurry images of him. Nothing else.

I cried a little more and shuck my head. "Don't hurt yourself, I'm you father." I looked up, then put my head down. "You know what always made you feel better?" I brought one eye from under my arms. He smirked. "You eating your favorite breakfast with the people you love." 

"I know none you."

He looked taken back. "It'll help you remember if you came down stairs and ate instead of giving yourself a headache, stressing to remember everything." He said squatting next to me. Before I could say anything he picked me up bridal style and started to walk towards the door. He opened it and started walking towards the stairs. Before he reach the steps a near by door opened, and out came the little boy from earlier and a teenage looking guy. The little boy waved which caused me to smile while the older one closed the door and his eyes followed the younger boys gaze and his eyes made contact with mine.

He was breath taking.

I looked up at the man holding me and asked with my eyes for him to put me down. He did ever so carefully. My legs were still wobbly. I took a few steps toward the pair of boys, and stripped over my own feet. The older was there in inhumane speed catching me. His touch gave me tingles, he quickly lifted me up. He looked at me up and down. Seems like he was checking for injuries. As he was looking up in down a memory hit me. It was a picture of a girl in a hallway being blocked by a guy he having teary eyes and him with a worried look and she cluched her wrist.

My hand flew to my head as I tumbled again into his chest. I could feel his body heat. It was comfortable. As I gained my footing again I looked up to him with teary eyes. He pulled me into a hug and cradled me, like he was protecting me. I felt something on my shoulder. It was lukewarm, I pulled away from his embrace and looked at him he had a single tear streak down his right cheek. He looked at me and turned back to his room and ran in slamming it.

I slowly walked to the door and opened it. The guy who was just hugging me had flipped the bed over, ripped the closet door to shreds, and had veins popping out, he picked up a picture off the dresser and stared at it for the longest time. He finally let out a slow breath, put the picture down and walked to a corner in the room and punched the wall. It hurt to see him like this. Why? What's wrong? I hadn't realised I said this out loud till his head instantly snapped up he turned and shrunk to the floor like me earlier. A strangled cry came from him, I was instantly next to him, I crouched down and moved his fallen hair.

He froze.

Instantly I was in his lap. His head in the crook of my neck, he continued to cry and he held me tightly. "Damon."

He froze again.

"You remember?"  "No, I just really remember that name. Am I supposed to remember you? Sh*t I'm sorry." I was getting fustrated again. He started to massage my hair as I gripped his shirt. I just needed to feel right now, I needed to make sure he was real. I silently started to cry, he moved from my hair to my shirt then gripped it hashly. "Thank you." I whispered. I needed this, he made me feel better. He could kill me tomorrow, but now I just needed this.