Damonnnn

2 comments for next chapter
《Going to start this new thing so I can get chapters out faster》😚
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not again,

Damon please don't start again with this jealously again, Will isn't my mate nor my boyfriend, you will forever be my everything. I mindlinked him following his tracks, I hadn't noticed we were almost crossing into no man's land. The space in between Damon's land and Mine. I couldn't cross that line but he could. As he approached the invisible border, I speed up as much as I could and tackled him.

He shook me off and stalked to me. Then he bared his teeth at me, his eyes were red, and used his Alpha tone to release a growl that probably could be heard around the world, while a bit of smoke exhaled out of his snout. My wolf wailed/whimpered and scrambled off her back on to her feet and ran like a bat out of Hell. We ran till we were insight of our pack house, almost running into everything because our eyes were blinded with tears.

Would mate really hurt us. My wolf whimpered.

A simple "I don't know anymore" was my answer.

I shifted and bolted into the front door, tears still falling from my face. Heads of my family immediately turn towards me, but I continued running straight until I reached my room. I heard foot steps close behind as soon as I reached the fifth step.

"Carmella," my father spoke. "What happened?"

"I hate him." I whispered. I couldn't believe my heart, but my wolf whimpered as I uttered those words.

"Nooo you don't, talk about it first before you do something you'll regret."

"Dad?" I said as I opened the door wide enough for him to see my face."Can I stay with Uncle Jameson?, I don't want to deal with this anymore. One week were good, then he's claiming a old friend is more important than him, even though he's my mate. I don't remember anything and that just adds stress, I'm a straight A student I could go there for a few months then come back and visit, multiple times. Please?"

"What are you going to do when you go into heat?"

"Lock my self in a basement and deal with it, I just know I don't want to stay here anymore, plus he already basically proved he doesn't care, I mean I know you heard that growl. He had red eyes, and other things I just want to get away. Only for a few months. Pleassseee?"

"I can't just let my baby girl go,who else is going to help me torture your brother." He whined pulling me into a hug.

"I call every other day."

"I'll talk to your uncle about it, but are you sure. There is this thing called the mate pull, you going to want to be back with Damon as soon as you cross borders."

"I'll just have to push through it."

"Its not that simple, but you want to learn the hard way."

~~~~~1 week later~~~~~~

"So I called your uncle and he's fine as long as your sure you want to do this."

"I'm sure, I'll be back before you know it though."

As he helped me carry my bags down stairs, I saw my mom with tears in her eyes, and Damon glaring at the floor. I slowly walked up to my mom.

"Don't make me beat some ãsś while your down there, I'm going to miss you babygirl. Be back soon." She said as she kissed my forehead and hugged me.

I walked over to Damon. Before I could say anything he pulled me into a hug. "I'm going to beat some sense into him while your gone, and I'm keeping tabs on you. Don't be a stranger." He whispered. He also kissed my forehead, then let me go.

Dad lead me outside and to the car. I turned and waved to my mom and brother before I intook a breath. He was here, I could smell him. I knew where he was. I wasn't going to look at him again.

I heard him step forward, then my father's head along with my brothers snapped to the sound. Daniel growled and started to shift. He growled. He retreated back a step.

"GO back to your land." My father said, Easing me into the car, closing the door. The windows were tinted but I could still see. Damon stepped out of the tree line and started talking , my father raised his hand. Turned around, motioned me to roll down he window. I rolled it down to eye level, he leaned in kissed you forehead. "Be safe babygirl." He whispered tapping the car instructing his beta to drive off.

I didn't look back I couldn't, but I did. My father and Daniel were holding Damon back as he struggled with angry tears flowing down his face.

I may be overreacting, but in the end we'll both learn something in these on coming months.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~