The DATE

It was about midnight and me and Luke were cuddled up in my bed. He moves a lot. He kicked my leg an I decided to get up, I'll go to sleep later. I went to the bathroom. Then after that I went to Damon's room. I wanted to talk to him about earlier, the Luke and alpha Scott thing. I slowly creeped through the hall knowing if I wake up Daniel or my dad I would be dead. As I got to Damon's room I opened the door without knocking because of the werewolf hearing. I opened the door to see Damon asleep with his phone glowing on his face, and from the door you could see dry tears on his face. He was crying. Why? What did I do? Was he upset I let Luke sleep with me? I creeped over to his bed and slid in with him. I rolled his head onto my neck his body half on me mixing our body heat. I licked my finger and wiped his tears. That's when he woke up and grabbed my wrist. sizzz. "Damon."

"Carmella," he sighed "why are you in here?"

"I wanted to talk, but you were asleep and I saw you were crying so I wiped your tears. But. Get. Your. Hand. Of. My. Wrist." I whisper-shouted. With that he quickly hopped off me.

"So what did you want to talk about?"

"3 things. 1. Do you abuse Luke, and be honest because if you do and then you lie I will reject you. An I know you hate that word so I'm sorry but I take that back if your hurting him."

"No I don't hurt him, he only said that because I told mom not to let him bring nala."

"Why can't he bring this mystery girl?"

"Because this mystery girl is a black-" I cut him off.

"Because she black" I got up off his bed. "That's a new low Damon. I don't think were going to work out, you racist piece of-" then he cut me off.

"No,no,no She's a black leopard. You know. Big Cat. He's in love with her."

"Oh.... I'm so Sorry." I said hugging him. I really need to stop jumping to conclusions. Then Luke walked in rubbing his eyes, sniffling. "Luke, what's wrong?" Damon asked.  He ran over to Damon and punched his chest.  " You have her, you butthole, I thought she left." Without words I walked up to him and picked him up. I walked him back to my room and. Told him I'd be back soon. I was finishing my conversation with Damon.

"Anyway. What did you do after your father came back with my blood on him?" He went silent.

"U-umm"

"It's okay Damon." He got up and motioned me to follow him, he went to the windiw and pealed back the curtains. I saw dozens of trees destroyed. "Wow."

"I thought you left me" he said tearing up.