Forgiveness

Damon P.O.V

I completely freaked out when she passed out. I didn't know what to do. So I quickly ran to her side and picked her up bridal style.

"Why aren't you helping?" I yelled at her parents. They started laughing like nothing was wrong; while my family was staring at them in confusion.

"Damon, haha, She does this when ever she exposes them to the outside." Her father said chuckling. This was no laughing matter. I looked at him in confusion still not understanding. "Okay, let's get her settle then I'll tell you why this happens." Soon Daniel walked up to me and ripped my mate out of my hands, and he smirked while doing it. Simply walking towards his house. I quickly walked behind him and kicked him in the back of his knee; swiftly taking Carmella from him. An as soon as I turned around her father stared at me, which shocked me and took one again my mate out of my arms. "My daughter is NOT a ragdoll. If either one of you touch her for the rest of the night, I'll personally cut your genitals off." He yelled not turning around. I huffed and turned to Daniel.

"Asshöle." He laughed. "What the hell are you laughing about?"

"The fact that I live here and you don't, so I will see her tomorrow morning. First thing might I add, and you won't be there." Then he got all in my face. "I don't give a flying fück about you being my sisters mate. I will kill you right in front of her. If. You. Ever. Hurt. Her. Again. I. WILL. KILL. YOU. An that's a promise." He growled shoving his way passed me a straight through the front door. Before I entered in the house I went behind a tree and smashed it to pieces. How the hëll am I going to get him to like me? I won't be able to do anything with her while he's around. Those were my final thoughts before entering the front door.

Carmella's P.O.V

In her head with the rest of her "family"

C = Carmella
M= May
A= Alexa
V= Victoria

C " So how do you guys like him?" Victoria was the first to answer.

V " If it weren't for this curse I would already be pregnant. I mean have you seen those eyes. An his blood OH MY GOD, I would burn to a crisp to taste more than a lick of it." She moaned. While Alexa rolled her eyes. May was next.

( Btw... In Carmella's head they all take there true form. So there eyes of course are changed, V has her fangs exposed and her sharp claws/nails. M is in her wolf form but she can speak because she apart of Carmella so... Ya and just picture it if you can. And Alexa has her glow and she is dressed in cream (always) . )

M "I mean when we figure out how to get rid of this curse I will bear his pups no drought about it. But with my heat what are we going to do, when it starts. If it starts. An V is already trying to get babies, so I'm next in line to catch feeling. An his wolf is a sexy beast. Woof." An lastly Alexa.

C Alexa didn't say much when it was her turn, she just ran into my arms and cried. "Alexa what's wrong?" Us three say in unison.

A " I don't know... I just, I j-just. He's hiding something. I don't know what it is, but it hurts me physically because I don't know."

C. M. And V. "What do you mean " once again in unison.

A She pulled up the cloth covering her chest and there was a small purple bruise above her heart. " I drought he knows that he's doing it, or that he has something he doesn't know he's hiding. That's why I push him away. When ever I get closed to him my heart bruises more, and I don't even touch him." Okay this is weird, everyone knows that if one gets hurt everyone one experiences ones pain. I wonder why I didn't hurt us. Then all of a sudden Alexa stared screaming. An the bruise was darkening. I quickly passed her to Victoria and May. What was happening out there. Damon must of been touching us.

Leaves head

I suddenly gasp for air. Raising up. Starting to control my breathing. This always happens. I look up to see everyone crowding me. Anger suddenly takes over. I stand up from the couch and send a death glare to Damon.

" DAMON. FOLLOW. ME. NOW. " I yell at the top of my voice. As I start to head to the basement, Damon hesitantly follows. I can feel him being scared, as if I would rip his head off. I'm glad he was scared he looked so adorable. I lock the basement door and turned towards Damon.

"Isn't it weird?" I say in a calm voice.

"What do you mean, b-baby?" He says hesitantly. I start to laugh. He must think I'm crazy.

"You see I have this problem. It's called a curse... You see when you first met me. You remember those burn marks." He gulped and nodded. " Good, you remember. Okay so basically I can't touch people, and people can't touch me. Really simple to understand. Now here's where the problem is." He was sweating bullets while I was holding my laughter and my smile. "You."

Suddenly he starts tearing up. Not crying just tear filled eyes.

"If your rejecting me, tell Daniel to kill me right now." I slapped him.

" I'm NOT REJECTING YOU. Now listen." I say as I caress my slightly tingling hand. " You see Alexa, she is in pain. An it is caused by you." I held up a finger as he was about to interrupt me. "You see she doesn't hate you she is in love with you." He smiled. " But she told me your hiding something. She drought you know what it is. And right here." I said as I touched his clothed heart. " Is being bruised physically because she doesn't know what your hiding. So when you talk to a special someone shortly. We will go upstairs and we will have a meeting with your parents. See if there's anything special in your genes." ( 😜😝😉 😂😂😂. Get it Genes. 😂😂 )

As I promised as special someone came out. Victoria. She just wouldn't shut up about him.

Victoria P.O.V

"Hey Damon" she moaned. He smirked.

"Hello, my sexy Victoria."

" I only have 1 min and 23 seconds. So. This might hurt." Before he realized she pulled the oversized sweatshirt over her hands and held his face and kissed him. She backed him into a wall and grinded against him rubbing every inch of him. The kissed burned for the for 15 seconds leave a small cut on my lip. Then for the next 55 seconds "we" didn't feel any pain, it was numb, my lips. We're numb. Best thing ever. But the last 13 seconds my lips burned like hell. Luckily Damon didn't get burned but I was marked all over my lips. Alexa healed them though. Best minute and ten seconds of my life. But how in the hëll did that not completely burn? So after that small scene. I went back to being Carmella, and walked with Damon hugging me from behind back to the living room.

Time for this meeting...

---------------------------------------

AYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEE I've noticed the views and likes.
Thanks for making my story grow in the best way.
Thanks for being my first follower VivyaYashini

SO WASN'T THIS A GREAT STORY. I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

TILL NEXT TIME BYEEEEEEREREEERWWREWEEEWEEE
🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓😜😜😜😜😜😜😜🙃