A little back story

Carmella's P. o. V

I took back control before Victoria got out of hand. I back away from Damon while pulling him off the car. I smiled sheepishly at him, seeing his swollen lips, mine probably being swollen too. It makes me want him more. But anyways I turned around to see Will. I wonder how Victoria remembered him but I didn't. I just don't see him in my memory.

"Are you going to continue to stare at me shortie or am I going to get a hug?"

"Um, Victoria remembers you not me." I said.

"What do you mean, you used to stay at my dorm all the time. In each form."

"Nope"

"Come on, you don't remember ice cubes down the pants."

"What" I giggled.

"Burning French toast sticks in the microwave."

"Your that bad a cooking."

"Come on, I didn't want to go here but, buying those blow-up dïldos."

"WILLLLLL" HOW DID I NOT REMEMBER HIM!

"And she finally remembers" He says as I run up to him and jump in his arms. He nearly dropped me.

"Well come on you can help me with the the whole hell set up." He said as he dragged me into the school and to the front office.

"Oh, Hello Ms. Bloodstone, what brings you here." The lady at the front desk asked.

"My friend here is new" I said pointing to Will, as he smiled wide. "He needs his schedule and locker info."

"Okay, simple. Last name please, Sir."

"Whitewater"

"William Whitewater, here you go." She said as she handed him the freshly printed papers.

"Okay math, shifting 231, mates 201, lunch, heat 452, and Ancient History 201, Physical Training 603. Simple." He said as we walked to math together. As we got into the class Damon was already there staring at the door probably waiting for me. He was glaring daggers into Will.

Will and I sat next to each other and talked throughout the class, just catching up. We had made it through all the classes so far and we were at lunch. Damon's in almost all my classes, except Gym. THANK MOON GODESS.

Throughout lunch I had not seen Damon so I ventured outside to try and find him.

I was entering the forest and I looked back the shifted. I troughted through the forest finding huge paw prints and inhaling Damon's scent. He was close.

I came to a stop at a little stream with a mini waterfall. He was on top of a rock with tears in his fur, it could easily be confused with roaming droplets here and there. I slowly walked over to him and licked his tears nudging his head.

He whimpered at moved away from me. My wolf whimpered and followed after him. He just kept moving away. I decided to shift to get his attention.

There I stood stark naked, his wolf noticed then went back to mopping. I walked over and laided on top of him, clutching to his fur. He stood up at tries to shake me off, that only cause me to get a better grip.

He sighed and roughly through me off.

" owwww " I whined as I hit a small rock. He immediately came over and inspected me. I guess he realized I wasn't dying at mopped again. Ugh

"Why are you ignoring me?" He kept on walking away.

"Damon. Tell me." I said starting to catch up with him.

Just go hang out with your boyfriend, he's was more important to you than I will ever be. Hm

He mind linked me. Then took off running....