Go Time

GOSH DARN IT HAS BEEN WEEEKS BUT I'M BACK.

                    Damon's P.O.V
11:59

Our search starts in one minute. 58..57..56..

I could count down the rest of the second but within this last minute I revise my plan one last time.

I had already discovered what pack she had entered. A relative's pack, is what I have gathered.

I've set up my "Watch Tower", high above in the trees a few hundred meters from the pack border.

I heard a twig snap. My dad stepped out into the open.

30..29...28....

"Be careful out there. Don't completely act on your instincts."

12..11...10

"Only let your wolf guide you."

3..2...1....

"Go get her."

I shifted about ran through the woods.

Dodging branches, leaping over trees, feeling completely familiar with this trail.

I could see my previous prints from throughout the week.

Only a few miles to go.

............

I slowly trotted up to the pack borders. Warriors lined up, ready and eager for a fight.

A fight that wouldn't occur.

In my wolf form I slowly lowered myself to the ground. A submissive stance for a Alpha to take.

But any Alpha would bow for the sake of his mate.

Any true Alpha.

I could see the confusion gloss over their eyes.

The fact that I transmitted power, made them more skeptical.

Along with their confusion, a kindling mindlink developed over the confusion.

"Our Alpha is on his way." Still they stood guarded. Slightly in a stance that would portray dominance if of a higher tittle than warrior. I would congratulate them if my mission wasn't solely on my mate.

and Mate only.

Soon their alpha came into view.

His hair strongly resembled salt and pepper. He walked with authority, but also with a fault in his step. He was quite older than a average alpha.

By now he should have stepped down. But, his offspring was to be coming into power soon.

I've done research.