{6} "The Black Widow"

3rd Person POV

The Next Day

They began walking again towards the mountains, to seek help against Wicked. With Thomas and Mia leading the way, it seemed like they've been walking for ages and not getting any near to their destination. Mia took off her jacket again and placed it in her bag and her hoodie tied around her waist.

 Mia took off her jacket again and placed it in her bag and her hoodie tied around her waist

Meanwhile, everyone else was tired of walking. Minho then took a sip of his drink, realizing that the bottle was empty, he threw it away.

As time gone by, they all lay down on the sand, as the sky turned dark blue. Everyone was sleeping meanwhile, Mia could barely go to sleep.

So, Mia just sits up, with her knees up to her chest as she looks at the item that Chuck gave her and remembers the time that Chuck gave it to her.

Holding the item in her hand and looking at it, Mia said to herself, "Cross my heart."

Mia lets out a few tears putting her forehead down on her knees. Thomas slowly wakes up and looks over at Mia, hearing her sniffles.

"Mia." Thomas whispered as he sat up and wrapped his arm around her. Mia started crying on his shoulder, "It's my fault. It's my fault."

"It's not, Mia." Thomas said then wiped her tears with his thumbs

She looked at him and said, "All he wanted was to see his family, Tom. Chuck just wanted to meet them. His parents. His family."

"I know. I know." Thomas said nodding his head. She puts her head back on his shoulder and looks out into the distance, sniffling.

As she was looking at the distance, she saw a light. "Thomas?" She asked

"Yeah?" Thomas asked her

Then she pointed to the direction telling Thomas, "Thomas, look there's light in the distance."

"Oh my god." Thomas started to wake everyone up, "Guys, come on. Wake up."

"What is it?" Newt asked them and Mia said to them, "There are lights. See?"

They all looked at the distance and Newt said, "We made it."