{14} The Fight Isn't Over

3rd Person POV

Thomas said to them, "We're not going back there. It's the only way."

He closed his eyes and Dr. Ava Paige called out, "Thomas!"

They heard a car horn making Mia and Thomas look at each other. They faced Dr. Ava Paige. Jorge was driving and crashed into the helicopter making it stop from leaving.

Thomas was wrapping his arm around Mia's waist bringing her down next to him as the helicopter's wings were flying to the ground.

They got up and the soldier said looking at Thomas, "Freeze! Put it down, kid!"

Thomas throws it into the circle of soldiers and pressed the button. "Run! Get down!" Thomas called out wrapping his arm around Mia's waist bringing her down next to him

The explosion happens as the smoke was surrounding them. Janson came out of the smoke and punched Mia in the face. And brought Thomas down. He puts his foot down on top of Thomas with his gun out.

"What a waste." Janson commented and Mia went behind him putting her arm around his throat along with her dagger in her other hand. She held onto him tight facing other direction.

"Brenda!" Mia shouted and a gunshot was fired into Janson. "Now!"

Mia lets go of Janson and gave a thumb's up to Brenda as Thomas got up. Mia threw the dagger and it lands on his leg. Then Thomas and Mia ran. Mia then shot soldiers who were in front of them. Once, she ran out, she tossed the gun aside.

Meanwhile, Brenda was being the back of their eyes as the sniper, "Keep going. I got you. I got you, Mia. I got you guys."

Minho said to them, "Go! Thomas, Mia, go!"

"Minho! Come on!" Mia said as she ran passing him with Thomas in front of her

"Get out of here! Go!" Minho shouted back

Mia and Thomas hid behind a box next to Newt and Frypan. "Minho! Come on!" Mia shouted

The soldier fired at Minho's chest making him turn around facing them.

"Minho!" Thomas shouted and Minho looked up at Mia and mouthed, "It's okay."

Tears were falling down Mia's eyes as she yelled shaking her head, "No! Minho!"

She started to run towards him and Thomas called out, "Mia! Come back!"

"Minho! No!" Mia yelled looking to see that the soldiers were dragging him away

Jorge told her, "Mia, get back!"

"Don't! Mia, no!" Jorge said as Mia pleaded, "Please, don't! Minho! Minho!"

Jorge was holding her back as she shouted, "Minho! No!"

Thomas held onto her as Jorge yelled out, "Mia!"

"He's my brother, damn it! He's family!" Mia told him trying to fight him off. "He's my brother, Tom! Minho's my brother!"

Thomas looks at her with shock as she called out, "Minho! Please, no! Minho!"

She started sobbing onto Thomas's chest as he wrapped his arms around her. Dr. Ava Paige, Janson, Teresa, and Minho ended up on the plane. Mia looks at them with fire in her eyes as the plane door closes. Thomas rubs her back as they all looked up at the plane being lifted away.

---

The Next Morning:

After Minho being taken from Wicked, Mia sat with her knees up in front of her. She puts her head on top of it as she remembered the time that meant so much to her.