{2} Since I've Met You

3rd Person POV

After that conversation, Thomas and Mia were walking side by side, into the cafeteria where all of the survivors from the maze that WCKD created.

Minho walked up to both of them and said, "Hey, Thomas! Mia!"

"Hey, Minho, what's going on?" Mia questioned.

"We weren't the only maze. Come on." Minho told them

Minho looks over at Mia and asked, "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." Mia said and Minho replied, "The last time you had a panic attack-"

"Yeah, I know." Mia replied. "It's been a long time."

Mia paused then said, "Minho, you don't have to worry about me anymore."

"I'll always worry about my best friend." Minho told her and looked at Thomas, "Thanks, Thomas."

Thomas nods his head then Minho said, "Come on."

Minho was leading the way with Mia and Thomas following Minho to where they were sitting

Once they were there, they heard a guy say, "Then we heard this big explosion, and these guys starting shooting up the place."

"It was intense." Another guy said as Thomas and Mia were sitting down next to each other, with Mia being right in between Thomas and Minho.

"They pulled us out of the maze and brought us here." The guy said to them

"What about the rest? The other people left behind in the maze. What happened to them? " Mia asked them

"I don't know. I guess WCKD still has them." The guy answered

Newt asked, "How long have you guys been here?"

The guy replied, "Not that long. Just a day or two."

He turns his head pointing in a direction, "That kid over there has been here the longest. Almost a week."

The other guy said, "His maze was nothing but girls."

"Really?" Minho asked causing Mia to roll her eyes and punches his arm

"Ow!" Minho exclaimed and Mia said back, "That's what you get."

"Some guys have all the luck." The guy said as Mia removes the tie from her hair and flips it on one side

Mia then said as she was standing, "Well, in that case. I'm going to keep him company."

"What do you think you're doing?" Thomas asked Mia as she opened some of the buttons of her plaid shirt and adjusts her camisole underneath

"I'm just investigating." Mia said getting out of the table. "Don't worry about me."

"Woah. Woah. Mia." Thomas said as he grabs her wrist. "You don't even know the guy. Since when have you been so curious?"

Mia sat back down making eye contact with Thomas, then she grabbed him by his shirt to make Thomas come closer. They kissed in front of everyone, but she didn't care meanwhile Thomas was still in shock but he kissed back.

Getting up and breaking the kiss, Mia then said, "Since I've met you. "

Mia whispered in his ear, "I love you, Tom." Mia then kissed his cheek and walking away from the other gladers.

As Thomas turned back in his seat, with his eyes wide open, and his mouth slightly opened. As he closed it, the guy asked, "Girlfriend?"

Thomas nodded in reply, "Yep."