{5} Always

3rd Person POV

The next morning

They were all asleep after the events that occurred last night; with Thomas's arms wrapped around Mia's waist. With her back to his chest, Thomas slowly opens his eyes. He smiled looking at his girlfriend then turned his attention looking at the crow

He removes his arms from her waist and went over to the crow and yelled, "Hey, hey! Hey! Get out of here!" He moved his arm around so that the crow could fly away

"Thomas?" Mia sat up using her elbows, "Tom, are they gone?"

"Yeah, I think we're safe for now." Thomas said looking at Mia then at Newt

Mia groaned as she got up and said, "Okay, guys, we should get moving

Mia groaned as she got up and said, "Okay, guys, we should get moving."

"Aris, Frypan, Winston. Get up." Mia called out as Frypan was helping out Winston. Mia puts on her backpack and checked her belt to look at Chuck's item that he gave to her.

As they got out of that place, Mia and Thomas were in front, hand-in-hand, as they saw the buildings that were broken down buildings. They all started to walk around the area.

"What the hell happened here?" Mia asked looking around

"I don't know. It doesn't look like anyone's been here in a long time." Newt replied

Aris pointed out, "I hope the whole world's not like this."

"Woah, hang on, stop. Do you hear that?" Thomas said as everyone was listening to the noise. It was the sound of aircraft.

Then Thomas yelled, "Get down! Everybody hide!" They all hid underneath a shed. Mia was crouching down next to Thomas.

Above them, we're large helicopters, planes in the skies. Minho asked, "They're never gonna stop looking for us, are they?"

"Looks like it." Mia replied as they all got out to check if the planes were still there. Climbing up was the hard part especially for Winston struggling to climb up the steps and the hill.

Once they got on top of the sand hill, Thomas pointed to the direction of the mountains saying, "That's where we need to go."

"It's the Mountains." Mia said then turned her head looking at Thomas