{10} Fought For Love

3rd Person POV

They all got into the car, 'Bertha', and started to make their way to the mountains finding the Right Arm. They got out of the car, as they looked around, viewing the landscape of the mountains and the road ahead of them. It seemed to them those cars were abandoned and that no one has been there for years.

"This doesn't feel right." Mia commented then held onto Minho as he said, "Relax Mia. It's just your paranoia is at its peak."

Mia mocks him as they walked ahead looking at the vehicles. Minho asked/whispered, "You still haven't talked to Thomas, huh?"

"Why should I? He made his choice, Minho." Mia whispered back

Minho whispered back, "And you're shutting him out again. Mia, please, as much as I hate to say it, especially since, I really want to kick his ass. You should talk to him."

Mia sighed with defeat as Minho whispered, "You still love him. I know it. I could see it in your eyes, Mia."

Mia looks over at Thomas as he was looking at the car window. A gunshot was fired at Thomas, and Mia called out, "Thomas!"

"Get down!" Frypan called out making everyone get down using the vehicles as shields. "Take cover!"

Mia was in between Minho and Newt as gunshots from above kept on shooting on them. It suddenly stops. Thomas called out, "Hey, is everyone okay out there?"

"We're fine." Mia replied back

Newt asked aloud, "Anyone know where those bloody shots came from?"

"Probably from up there." Mia said to Newt nodding her head in the direction of the mountains. "Snipers."

Jorge said sitting next to Thomas, "That son of a bitch, Marcus. He led us into an ambush." Thomas slowly sits up and the gunshots are coming at them, landing on the hood of the car.

Looking at Jorge, he asked, "What do we do?"

"Here, hold this." Jorge said handing him a bomb. "We need to create a diversion."

Jorge explained holding out the button, "You get ready to chuck it."

"Everybody! Get set to sprint back to the truck! And hold your ears!" Jorge calls out. Looking back at Thomas, "Ready? One...Two..."

They heard a girl behind them, "Drop it! I said drop it!" The girl demanded to make Thomas drop it on the ground

Another girl stood behind her with both of them holding rifles. "On your feet, let's go."

Thomas and Jorge got up and the girl ordered, "Let's go! Move it!"

"Easy." Jorge said to them with their hands up

The girl looks over at Minho, Newt, and Mia, "You three, get up now! Don't be stupid, move."