hi kakashi! why do people hate you? (chapter three)

picture of the female ninja ->

kakashi’s point of view.

i woke up to the smell of cooking. i sleepily blinked, mika was gnawing on a bone. she pushed a bird to me.

“eat, i just caught it.” she smiled while i took a bite of it.

“you know a lot of survival skills.” she took a bite of her piece.

“i’m used to living alone.” i stared at the silver haired girl. she caught me looking and smiled.

"now we take a bath!" she padded down to a nearby river. she started to take off her shirt.

"please spare me,' i said tiredly.

"i'm a guy." she shrugged.

"so is kirai, and he doesn't mind..." she stripped off her shirt, to reveal bandages that wrapped around her whole body.

"hop in!" i sighed, taking off my jacket, shirt and pants... i waded into the water. after a few minutes of playing 'splash me' we were ready to hit the road. i walked behind her.

"do you ever take that off?" she looked at me confused.

"take off what? my bandages?" i shook my head.

"no... the thing on your back." she felt for the thing.

"oh! no i don't. unless i fight of course." i shrugged.

"how old are you?"

"i'm ten... why?"

"your strong for a ten year old."

"oh... thank you!" she skipped ahead of me. i sensed some charkra ahead. i tackled the silver hair.

"what?!" she saw three kunai stick through a tree. "oh..." three ninja appeared.

"copy cat ninja, kakashi hatake... pleasure killing you." one said, the silver haired girl looked at me.

"how does he know your name?" i looked at the girl.

"lets just say i have alot of enemies..." a girl ninja appeared.

"is that your daughter?" she scoffed. i rolled my eyes.

"no, an acquaintance." she smirked.

"we'll be killing her then." the silver haired bit my arm, forcing me to release her. she darted in front of our enemies, doing some rapid hand seals.

"i don't want to hurt anyone." she started. charkra pulsing.

"but i want to pursue my dream... so get outta the way!" she slammed her hands to the ground.

"earth release: earth flow spears!" spikes appeared out of the ground, pinning the third ninja to a tree, and a kunai hidden, killing him instantly.

"run away mika!" i shouted, electrocuting the first ninja with chidori. the female ninja appeared behind her.

"DIE!"