once again running for my life, a normal day for mika hatake (chapter forty one)

mika's point of view.

"gotta...*pant*...run....*wheeze*" i panted, but considering my charkra is depleted (almost gone) and i was running away from a fully charged jonin. the odds weren't in my favour.

"MIIIIKKKKKKAAAAAAA HHHAAATTTTAAAKKKKEE!!!!!"

"...i'm sowwrrrryyy!!!!"

"COOOMEEE HEEERRRRREEEE!!!!"

"I SAUD I'M SWOORRY!"

this probably went on for... okay we started at dawn-ish and now theres a pretty circle in the sky that's about to disappear, a nice big light will come which we call a sun.... HOLY JASHIN! WE'VE BEEN GOING ON FOR AN ENTIRE DAY!

TIME SKIP.

"mika, what have you learnt today?" kaka-baka asked me calmly after tying me up, and now currently dragging me back to kohona.

"..."

"mika"

"..."

"what was that?"

"..."

"mika?"

"not to charkra-proof the ground."

"and why?"

"because it's a stupid idea."

"why?"

"because everyone has charkra unless they have used it up or are born without charkra."

"and?"

"i'm sorry"

"huh? i didn't hear you."

"i'm sorry for disabling your charkra and sleeping with a unicorn."

"..."

"kakashi?"

"...:"

"i'm going to run now." i tried to wiggle out of my containment.

"mika..."

"i'm sorry for sleeping with a unicorn?"

"your avoiding the topic."

"no i'm not.... i'm merely changing the topic."

"......."

"kaka-baka?"

"....."

"i'm going now..."

"....."

"any second now...."

"....."

"kakashi?"

"...."

"kakashi?"

"....."

"oh crap.... i broke kakashi." i started backing away slowly from the pissed off guy named kakashi.

"mika. damned. hatake."

"YOU KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN THE MOMENT YOU ADOPTED ME!!!!!!!!!!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay, i apologise that this is taking waaaayyyyy to long to update but i have a life too! i'm not slaving around to update every week! (literally, i only get my computer during school holidays) and i realised it's chapter forty one! but when i was reading it. it's not that long so.... DON'T THINK IT'S A VERY LONG BOOK!!!! i finished it in under an hour so suck it up.

anyway. back to the important topic.

i noticed i don't get alot of reads or votes and (more importantly) comments in this book (or any book) so... to keep me happy and the gods of cookies happy. 

VOTE!

COMMENT!

SHARE!

and you can't really do the read part because your reading this already.