kiba plays penalty game 07: illusion of heart. (chapter ten.)

iruka's point of view.

picture of sasuke ->

i watched mika partner up with kiba. i'm not sure about the choice though. kiba is a tough opponent, even if he has no brains... at least more of a brain than naruto. i glanced at the yellow haired boy who was sulking in the corner.

"let's go akamaru!" i tore my glance from naruto to kiba who had accepted the challenge from a certain silver haired girl. kiba had akamaru turn into a clone of himself and had started the four legs technique.

"BEAST HUMAN TAIJUSTU!," kiba and akamaru charged towards mika, almost impossible to tell apart.

"FANG ROTATING FANG!" they both turned into a buzz-saw shape and rolled swiftly towards her. mika simply dodged and managed to catch kiba by his foot.

"whaaaaa!" kiba landed on his face. SPLASH! kiba was thrown into a river. BLLLEEAAAARRRHHH! that was kiba spitting out a fish he caught. HA! HA! HA! that was naruto laughing at kiba.

"so you still want to play?" mika questioned sweetly.

"COME ON!" he lunged at her who was busy studing a lady-bug that was flying past. she turned to kiba and stepped side-ways, causing kiba to land face-first on the ground. she plopped onto kiba's back and smiled.

"give up?"

"mmmmfffhh!" kiba roared, voice muffled by the dirt.

"okay, akamaru come here!" the white ninkin was scooped up from padding towards his master.

"arrrrrrroooooooooooowww!" howled akamaru, trying to scramble after his master. but only succeeding in being firmly held by mika.

"aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrooooooooowwwwwww!"

"there, there aka-chan!" she soothed.

"your old master lost, so i'm your new mistress!" kiba got up.

"GIVE IT BACK!"

"do you wanna play again?"

"NO!"

"then why do you want aka-chan? he's mine." kiba thought for a minute.

"I'LL PLAY THE PENALTY GAME!" he shouted to a retreating figure.

"MIKA!" she sighed.

"fine," she whipped around and pecked kiba on the lips.

"penalty game. i get to hypnotise you!" she smiled, petting akamaru.

"whaaa! why is there ten akamaru's? wait... twenty... no" mika smiled evilly.

"penalty game 07. illusion of heart, you are to visualize something that you love the most... akamaru!" she left the panicking inuzuka on the ground. i am seroiusly wondering why i doubted a daughter of kakashi. sasuke walked towards mika.

"fight me." hatake smiled.

"okay!"