finding naruto. uncovering the long, painful truth (chapter eighteen)

mika's piont of view.

"narutoooooo-kkkuuuunnnn!" i yelled,  hoping from tree to tree.

"narrruuttto.?" i stopped short to see mizuki fling kunai at iruka, who was on the branch under me.

"good job finding the brat." naruto isn't a brat...

he's just...

physically challanged?

or mentally? 

which one was it?

"so that was it?" i pulled a kunai out and chucked it away.

too small.

"naruto, give me the scroll" i tossed a paper bomb.

not enough explosive power.

"huh? what's going on here?!" i pulled something out from my emergancy pouch.

ah...

found it!

"naruto, whatever you do don't give him the scroll." i need the right moment.

"that scroll has forbidden jutsu, mizuki used you to get his hands on it!"

not yet mika...

"there's no point of you having it, so i'll tell you the truth." i sharpened my nails, digging them into the bark.

MIKA! NOT YET! i could tell that there was a hint of anger in his tone.

"twelve years ago, well... you should know the story of when the nine-tails was sealed?" visible chains wrapped around my body, embedding themselves into the branch.

"since that day, there has been a rule, one that we should never tell to you.' a chain snaked up my arm to secure another layer.

"w...what is the rule?" mizuki sniggered.

"hehehehe..."

"TELL ME!" i winced at the sudden loudness from my blonde friend.

"the rule is..." he couldn't keep a straight face, only a dead serious one.

"the rule is that no-body is allowed to talk about the fact that you are the nine-tail fox!" that stopped me.

what?

"what do you mean!" i cocked my head to a side in confusion.

what does that mean?

"STOP IT!" i snapped out of it at the sound of my 'sensei'.

"it means you..." he smirked.

"are the nine tails fox... that killed iruka's parents and destroyed the village." i felt my body tremble.

don't listen to him mika.

but i couldn't stop.

"you were sealed by the hokage you admire and.."

"STOP IT!" i struggled against the tightening binds.

"lied to by everyone!" i closed my eyes.

"don't you find it odd that everyone hates you!?" he jumped from the branch.

"even iruka..." he started spinning a giant shuriken.

"even he hates you!" naruto started shaking.

"that scroll was used to seal you up!" i felt the binds loosen.

"no-body will ever love you!"

.....

.....

.....

but i do.