meeting neji. the pupil-less, long-haired hyuga. (chapter sixteen)

neji's point of view. (breifly)

when the silver haired girl's lips touched my own, i felt warm. then i felt all the charkra in my body was sucked out and only stopped when she pulled away.

"yep!" she said cheerifully, like the kiss didn't mean anything.

"the noise you were making could wake the dead! i had to chomp so loudly to drown you out." i was so sure that i was silent though...

"congrats!"

"on what?" she leaned in close so i could smell a faint scent of roses.

"your my new pet." i felt myself turn red, but i couldn't pull away. something stopped me. after a few seconds, i finally managed to push her away and regain my normal posture.

"whatever."

i hate her,

do i?

why does my chest pound?

am i sick?

i better check with the doctor. 

i might be ill...

naruto's point of view.

a familiar silver hair dashed through the door, almost colliding with the closing door.

"safe! mika hatake makes the home run!" she punched the air.

"TAKE A SEAT YOU LITTLE THIEF!" oh yeah, iruka-sensei's broke cause of her.

"stupid iruka..." she grumbled, avoiding the seat next to sasuke.

"hey naruto." she plopped next to me, her arms resting on the table. 

"what's up."

"test on 'bunshin no justu'. its horrible." she shrugged.

"okay." 

TEN MINUTES LATER.

i finally was called up. i glanced at the silver hair girl as she slept peacefully. better let her sleep. i was about to run up to the room where they were holding the test when a sleepy voice stopped me.

"good luck *yawn* naruto kunn..." mika dropped back into her peaceful sleep.

"thanks." i dashed to the room.

"make two clones and you pass." iruka-sensei said boredly.

i'm going to do this! this will show them....

watch this!

i concentrated my charkra, i think i did it... but when an useless thud and the smoke cleared... it wasn't what i hoped...

"FAIL!" i was tossed half-way across the room.

"iruka..." i looked up.

"this time he did create a clone..." i was hopefull.

"we could let him pass." iruka-sesei looked angry.

"NO WAY MIZUKI!" he cleared his throat.

" i mean.. everyone else created two clones. he only created one clone which was a useless one." i was fuming.

"we can't let him pass."

AFTER CLASS.

"GREAT JOB! THAT'S MY SON!"

"NOW YOUR A MAN!"

"I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!" blah, blah, blah... that's what they all say.

"hey that kid." a woman said.

"yeah... it's 'that kid'. and he's the only one that failed."

"that's a good thing. he shouldn't become a shinobi." they smirked.

"because he's..."

what?

what am i?

"shh! we're not supposed to talk about 'that" i put my googles over my eyes to disappear, when a electrified kunai sliced through the trees.

"oops!" a familiar voice said sarcastically.

"my hand slipped." mika stepped out of the trees, spinning another kunai.

"i must be careful." she let the kunai fly.

it was about to hit the lady's neck!

"because i might 'accidentally' kill someone." mika stopped the kunai from slicing the frozen woman's neck. the lady's legs trembled.

"go away." the lady scrambled away. i disappeared.

how come everyone hates me?

mika doesn't though...

mika's point of view.

after messing with the ugly lady ninja, i turned to naruto... who disappeared! i'm lucky that all he eats is ramen... i sniffed the air, he's on the move. i quickly followed his scent. mizuki was with him.

"let me tell you a secret" i listened closely...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay! 

VOTE!

COMMENT!

EAT RAMEN!