99 ways to piss off kakashi, 1 way to make him tramatized. (chapter thirty four)

mika's point of view.

i mentally visited kirai and we played 'find new ways to piss off kakashi' and atleast 99.9% of them worked. one didn't... it made kakashi tramatized. anyway, everyone except naruto was at the bridge either helping (not me) or lying on a piece of wood that you forced kakashi to carry and eat ice-cream (that's me). i closed my eyes because i have an idea.

a stupid idea, but an idea!

after closing my eyes, i was swimming through complete darkness until i landed in a heap infront of code zero. she slowly blinked, and looked at me sweetly.

"hello mika. wonderful day isn't it." i noted that her entire body was covered in chains.

"yes mika. it's nice."

"you came?"

"yeh."

"why?" that's a hard question.

"because i might need your help."

TEN MINUTES LATER.

after negotating with mika, i was brought back to reality by a really loud bang.

"MIKA! WAKE UP!" i kicked the person that dared to wake me.... oh crap. sakura glared at me like she wanted to kill me. i looked around.

"why is it so foggy kaka?"

"do it sasuke." HE IGNORED ME! HE COMPLETELY IGNORED ME! anyway, sasuke finished the water clones.

"heh, looks like he saw through the water clones. haku, looks like a worthy rival appeared."

"it does indeed." 

"hey! i'm strong ya know!?" everyone, cue the sweatdrops.

"your very strong too mika." tried zabu-zabu. i growled.

"for that, i'm ignoring you." i pointed to zabu-zabu.

"you." pointing to kaka

"you. you. you. you and you." i pointed to everyone else and tuned out.

"don't mind her, she'll come to when she wants to."

ignoring!

"yeah, let's begin the fight."

ignorinG!

"sasuke will handle haku. sakura, protect tazuna."

ignoriNG!

"i have no intent on killing you."

ignorING!

"don't be stupid, you'd kill me anyway."

ignoRING!

sasuke avoids needles.

ignORING!

"MIKA! DO SOMETHING!"

igNORING!

"you are no match for sasuke in speed."

iGNORING!

"sasuke, the leaf's number 1 rookie. sakura, the team's brightest genin and naruto, the show-off, hyper-active, loudest and most knuckle-headed ninja in the village."

that's it.

"what about me? it isn't fair-" i started singing.

"shut up mika." i went into hyper-drive.

"you can't tell me what to do baby, because your ice-cold and i'm the fire that melts your heart!" i had several weapons's thrown at me from:

sakura - the person that threw a kunai at me

kakashi - the jonin that thew several shuriken at me

sasuke - he did a fire-ball jutsu at me 

zabuza - swung his sword at me

haku - threw some poison-laced sebon needles at me

and tazuna threw a hammer at me, probably to not be left out.

after dodging every single one. they weren't satasified so they threw some more attacks before coming to there senses and attacking eachother....

stupid kakashi!