kakashi's prediction. kirai's declaration! (chapter thirty.)

mika's point of view.

i ran away from kaka-baka as he started hurling kunai at me.

"kakashi~" i sang.

"dodge!" he ducked a blow from zabu-zabu and started copying him. i giggled.

"i'll copy too!" i started doing more rapid hand signs and ended with the bird hand sign.

"water dragon blast no jutsu!" three of us yelled as water swirled around us. three dragons made completely from water hurled themselves at each-other, snapping and spraying water everywhere. in the end my dragon was the only on standing.

"meow!" i said randomly.

let me talk to kakashi and zabuza. i smiled.

you haven't said anything in a while kirai.

i didn't need to. i wasn't here.

mr. nine tails?

stupid fox. i opened his cage.

okay.

kakashi's point of view.

three dragons clashed, i felt a faint charkra presence. i whipped out a kunai, blocking the blow from zabuza.

"stop." mika was ontop of the third dragon, currently in a sitting position. 

"you are scaring the children." she gestured to my team.

"zabuza. kakashi. i hope you will respect my decison." i frowned at the colour of her eyes.

"your not mika." zabuza rolled his eyes like 'no-duh-mika-doesn't-sound-like-a-friggen-guy' type of look. (mika taught me all i needed to know about cussing and swearing)

"that's her demon, kirai. or his full name, 'subete shisuga kirai' which means 'hate all mortal'" zabuza growled.

"don't you think it's disrespectful to growl to your savior?" my ears perked up. savior?

"the kid saved me. not you." she chuckled.

"mika and i are one. if i am to be extracted she will automatically die. my words are her law. my thoughts are her actions. it is only natural she would obey me." she jumped down.

"kakashi." the dragon behind mika no... kirai burst.

"don't. make. mika. cry." she closed her eyes.

"why?" i asked. she smiled.

"zabuza will spare a few minutes to answer that." mika collapsed onto the ground.

"damn." zabuza grumbled.

"copy cat. listen up. this is important." i jerked my head at him.

"look." he swallowed.

"mika is..." a small hand covered his bandaged mouth.

"please shut up zabu-zabu." mika giggled. 

"don't you have a fight?" zabuza realised his mistake and darted away. i copied him. he started making hand signs and i copied each to the smallest detail. i glared at him and started to hear his thoughts.

what!?! my movements are.... he's completely 

"reading them?" i drawled out.

what!?!?! did he just read my mind!? his gaze drifted to my left eye.

damn!! that...

"that freaky eye is pissing me off. isn't that right?" he looked angry, but replaced it with a grin.

"heh. all your doing is coping me." i already knew what he was going to say next.

"you can't beat me you monkey bastard!" we both yelled. his grin was wiped away by frustration.

"fuck you! i'll make it that you can never open that mouth again." a deadly aura surrounded mika as she gripped the ground to stay calm.

"water explosion no jutsu!" i yelled. the water swirled into a cyclone and slammed itself into zabuza.

"ack!" he coughed. i appeared in the tree he slammed into.

"it's over." he looked up to see me.

"how... can you see the future?!" i smirked beneath my mask.

"my prediction. you are going to die."