meeting shino. valentine's day special. (chapter twenty)

i know it isn't valentine's yet but i have nothing in mind for christmas...

here goes nothing!

(p.s the event below is after the fight with mizuki... a week later)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for fun... a picture of him without glasses (careful sasuke, shino's hotter than you may think!) 

shino's point of view.

i was bored, but then she walked in. silver hair reflected in the sun-light and purple eyes sparkled at reach. two words flew through my mind when i saw her.

she's mine.

what does tht mean? she looked at me and disappeared, i sighed. everyone thinks bugs are scary but truthfully they ar... a glint of silver flashed before my eyes before tackling me to the ground.

"cool! are these you pets? or are they your friends? do you control them? or do they control you?" questions flew from her mouth and into my ears, leaving me stunned and confused.

"never mind." she sat on me, when was i on the ground? she dropped onto the grass and laid down, using me as a pillow. 

my heart rate quickened.

"hello," she got up and smiled.

"my name is mika hatake." i nodded as she leaned in close, too close.

"hey.. mr bug?" she whispered, i felt my face turn red but smothered it with other thoughts.

"can you.." she leaned in closer.

i smelt the river.

"become..."

i wanted to pull away but i couldn't, it was like a warm pressure was holding me back.

"my pet." her warm lips brushed past my own before settling in the crack. i instantly felt my charkra being sucked but restored at the same time....

intresting...

mika's point of view.

i meet a strange boy a few days ago... i opened the door to my classroom.

i never knew you were such a player.... i mentally locked kirai's cage.

please stop talking.

cherry-head and blonde pounced on me.

"did you bring anything for my sasuke-kun?"

"YOUR SASUKE-KUN!? HE'S MINE INO-PIG!!!" 

"SHUT UP BILL-BOARD BROW!"i rolled my eyes and sat next to naruto.

"what got them twisted and going?" he chuckled.

"valentine's day... say... where's mine?" i rolled my eyes again.

"what?" he sulked. 

"on valentine's day, you make chocolate for your male friends and on white day we give you chocolate.... that's what i got from it anyway..." i dipped my hand into my satchel.

"so that's what kakashi made me take a few bundles of chocolate.... i thought it was my lunch..." i tossed a bag to naruto.

"happy!?..." he grinned and chomped on a chocolate.

"yep!"

"HEY!" i turned around to see kiba.

"hi kiba-kun~ do you want your butt kicked again?" i high-fived naruto.

nn...oo... no... NO!" he put his hand out. i placed a chocolate in it.

"there." he looked happier and chomped on the chocolate.

AFTER CLASS.

i had given out all my chocolates since i had alot of male friends and went home hungry...

"hey..." i turned to see a familiar raven head.

"what?" i said sharply remembering the tackle that cost me to be pinned under his giant ass. he put his hand out.

"where's mine?" i frowned.

"why would i give a chocolate to a traitor like you?" he slightly flinched.

"hn." i followed him.

"what?" i copied his previous action.

"hn." he stopped and turned.

"forge...?" i pulled him into a hug and placed my lips on his.... this time it was chicken or duck...

"there." i pushed him away and smiled.

"happy valentine's day." i placed a delicate amount of charkra in my soles and jumped. but i swear i heard something intresting.

"why do i like her?"

intresting......