sasuke is also a pervert... i didn't know that. (chapter twenty four)

naruto's point of view.

"YOUR LATE!" me and sakura yelled accusingly. i noticed that someone wasn't here.

"where is mika?" silver told me she had to take the long way.

"*huff* hi *pant*" mika stumbled into view. she wore shino's jacket and her hair that was usually down was in a high ponytail.

"kakashi didn't let me *pant* go with him." she inhaled and exhaled.

"your task is to take them from me before noon." he held up three bells.

"those who don't have a bell, gets no lunch. the person that doesn't have it by noon, get's tied to the stump and i get to eat in front of you." mika pulled a face.

"you only need to get two bells. there are four of you, so one will be tied to the stump." he took a menacing breath.

"the person that doesn't get the bell.... will be sent back to the academy!"

mika's point of view.

i tuned out for most of it. i'll pick it up on the way... naruto tried to kill kakashi, that failed...

"kakashi?"

"yes?" i took out a kunai.

"i'll only say this once. let. him. go."

sasuke's point of view.

"let. him. go" i gritted my teeth.

what's good about naruto?

look at me!

"why." in three seconds she had naruto out and kakashi pinned on the ground.

"because i said so." hn. it was that easy...

naruto's weak.

she help naruto up and dusted him off.

look at me.

mika's point of view.

"okay... begin." i got off kakashi.

"sorry. but naruto is my friend so i don't want to lose him." he nodded in understanding.

"go hide." i smiled as he turned around to let me hide. i went through my options.

above? vunerable.

behind? stupid.

in front? naruto's got that covered.

below? why not!

i waited until kakashi's attention was on naruto when i did the justu.

this is going to be risky...

"earth release: tearing earth turning palm!" i felt earth drag me under. so far so good. i made a small hole to crawl into and sat in it. pulling out a copy of come come paridise i started reading...

this is a good book.

i felt vibrations.

urgent.

angry.

sloopy.

lazy.

stupid.

light. and stupid.

kakashi's playing with you naruto. i put my hand to my back.

wait.

..........

..........

..........

shit.

........

.......

it's gone!

i felt myself lose contol of the jutsu.

dammit.

i put as much charkra as i could find into my feet.

"bwahh!" i gulp fresh air and managed to knock kakashi.

"where is it?" i grabbed kakashi's vest.

"WHERE IS IT!"

mika! i noticed i was yelling.

"shit." i dashed off, but not before grabbing a bell.

TEN MINUTES LATER.

i had a loonnngg talk with kirai and yes, he made he hit myself.

"hey!" i looked around. no-one. so i kept walking and tripped over a rock.

"ooww! duck-butt!" he turned pink.

"hhnn mnn." i crawled up to him.

"what?"

"hhnnnp meeen." 

"what!?"

"HELP ME DAMNITT!" i grabbed onto his head and gave a pull.

"ow" i rubbed my temples....

kiba and shika-kun lost weight when i smiled and went pink... i mean blushed... blushed means embarrassed.... sasuke's going to be harder. i took off my jacket and made one of those weird faces on one of kakashi's tapes.

sasuke's point of view (for a laugh)

i can't believe i asked for help... she started unzipping her jacket. i tried to look away.

"sasuke~" i turned and had a nose-bleed.