meeting choji. note: never call him 'fat' (chapter fifteen)

mika's point of view.

"what to eat, what to eat!" i sang, skipping through the village. i spotted a barbecue place. i cheered.

"meat! meat! meat!" i kicked open the door and plopped myself on the seat.

"i want meat!" i banged my fist on the table. there was a ring from the door and a guy with spiky hair and another guy with swirly cheeks.

"hello shika-kun! hi swirly cheek dude!" i yelled, motioning them to sit.

"hello mika!" the swirly person said, dragging a pink person behind him.

"heard you kissed shikamaru." i grinned.

"i also learnt shadow possession and all that!" i was excited.

"and i learnt two years worth of junk and learning!" he nodded but swirly's eyes widened when my order was placed before me.

"your going to eat all that?" he said dreamily. i guarded my food.

"mine sucker! it's mine!" he grinned.

"i challenge you!" he yelled.

"to an eating contest!" he sat down.

"your on!" i motioned the owner.

"on your marks," i snapped my chopsticks.

"get set." i felt my stomache growl, hungry for actual meat.

"GO!" i furiously chomped down the meat, slurping down every piece.

A WHILE LATER. (A FEW HOURS LATER)

the swirly person (choji) held his stomache, groaning for mercy. i giggled chomping the last piece.

"come on choji~" i whined.

"can't *puff* take any *wheeze* more..." i bit my steak.

"i win?" he nodded and i helped him up.

"yep..." i wonder if i should copy his abilities too...

"SEE YA MIKA-CHAN!" he toddled away with shika-kun... awww... i was going to... i looked up.

"you can come down now." the shadow dropped onto the ground. it smirked, its eyes had a lavander tint.

"you knew?" i leaned towards him and he backed cautiously away. i zipped after him and locked lips, absorbing his abilities and kekkai genkai.

"yep! the noise you were making could wake the dead. i had to chomp so loudly to drown it out." he looked pissed.

"congrats!" he looked confused.

"on what?" i smiled, showing two neat rows of razor-sharp teeth.

"your my new pet," i whispered in his ear, before him turning red. he pushed me away.

"whatever..." and he took off.

you don't usually act like that mika. 

i caught a liking to him alright?! a chuckle escaped kirai's lips.

of course, anything you say my dear. i nodded taking off towards home.

thank you.