the perfect song, painting the hokage's faces. (chapter fourteen)

mika's point of view.

i made sure that naruto dragged me to the middle of the village and argued like we rehearsed.

"but naruto-sama," i pleaded.

"go away!" he yelled pushing me back, i made tears form.

"naruto-sama!" i cried to his retreating figure. he had to walk the entire village and make sure to be out of sight. i started to sob.

"why?..." my i made my voice crack. i threw back my head and produced very fake/realistic tears. i counted to twenty and started walking around like a mindless zombie, tears rippling. when i found the perfect place... i sang.

"You are my man,

You are my half

Tell me what's happening

I know something's wrong

I can tell when you lie

I can tell you stopped trying

And these last three weeks passed and we barely talked

I think I know and it's breaking my heart

Am I in or am I out?

Can I love you forever through this?

Can I trust in you forever through this?

I don't know how to stop, how to stop

These tear dro-ps,

That drip drop drip drop

Drip drop drip drop.

Tell me where have you been?

Why are you late?

You smell like lipstick, again

Come on, answer my question, say something

Why are you acting out? Or say it's in my head

Can I love you forever through this?

Can I trust in you forever through this?

I don't know how to stop, how to stop

These tear drops,

That drip drop drip drop

Drip drop drip drop

I don't wanna cry,

I don't wanna hear your name

If this is how it is

I don't wanna run,

Run away from myself

And be lost again

(Oh no no no, oh no no no)

Can I trust in you forever through this

I don´t know I don´t know I don´t know

Drip drop drip drop oh oh oh oh"

by the end of the song, i think i had a third of the village in the palm of my hand. while they were bawling their eyes out, i snuck to the ramen shop.

"hey naruto." i smiled sitting down as he furiously chugged down his... twentith bowl? i was going to be sick.

'"sorry naruto, let's paint the stone faces now." he nodded, producing a paint tin.

"locked and loaded." he grinned when i threw down some paint-brushes.

"this is so easy!" we rushed to the mounatin.

"lower the haul!" i chucked naruto the rope. he had tied his waist and was busy thinking of the best picture. i hurried to tie my own and we lowered ourselves to paint the faces.

TWO HOURS LATER.

"MIKA! NARUTO!" we panicked.

"hurry up!" i yelled to naruto.

"almost finished," he dabbed a poop on the second statue's face.

"perfect!" 

"what are you idiot's doing during class?" i tried to scramble up the rope.

"it's iruka!"... even-though we ended up being tied up, it was worth it.

"tommorow is the shinobi's graduation exam and naruto, you failed for the last two times!" i stuck out my tounge.

"mika! don't become naruto!" i rolled my eyes.

"whatever iruka." he grew and irk mark.

"time for a 'henge no jutsu' test! everyone line up and transform perfectly into..." i made tears trickle down my cheek.

"whaaaa!" i cried and buried my head in my knees. i started to shake with laughter.

"are you alright?" i looked up with more tears.

"the rope is too tight..." i whispered and iruka blushed. he bent down and untied me.

yay! behold the awesome power of cuteness! but something snapped.

"hey!" he stopped trying to untie me.

"it took me so long to tie you up." i grinned.

"too late!" i snapped the loose ropes and made a dash for the door, grabbing naruto on the way. but i was tackled to the ground by the emo looking duck-ass.

TEN MINUTES LATER.

"okay next naruto uzumaki." naruto stepped up and i patted him on the back.

"do it." i whispered and he nodded smiling.

"HENGE!" he yelled and turned into a pretty version of himself, just taller, older and naked. iruka had frozen and also had a massive nosebleed. i high-fived naruto.

"we call this 'sexy no justu!" we grinned.

"DON'T INVENT STUPID SKILLS!" i sulked.

AFTER SCHOOL.

"i won't let you guys go until every. single. spot. is cleaned." iruka said cockily sitting ontop of the statue's head.

"bleghh!" i stuck out my tounge.

"it's fine, i don't have anyone to go home to anyway." i looked sadly at naruto. he is like me. iruka looked sad.

"hey naruto," he looked up.

"and mika," i smiled and looked up.

"once everything is cleaned up, i'll treat you to ramen." naruto instantly looked better.

"OKAY! I"LL WORK AS FAST AS I CAN!" i gulped.

"iruka?" he looked down.

"just give me some money, i'll find something to eat myself." when we were finished, he took out his wallet and counted out a couple of notes. i grabbed his wallet.

"see ya!" i dashed off into the heart of the village. 

what to eat...