characters. (just cuz you might need to know more.)

picture of kirai (tailed form) on the side->

^o^ hope you like!

name: mika hatake (ain't going to tell you her actual last name, will be revealed later in the story.)

gender: girl

appearance: mika has extremely long silver hair that reachs her knees with purple eyes, she is rumoured to have a seductive but childish look and is usually seen carrying her favourite toy 'rabbit-kun' and must be near her at all times. she wears an entirely white dress, a simple white frilled one underneath and a white overdress on top with a bow on the back that billows out at the end and laces up the front with white string. on her arms are detachable sleeves that are also laced up at the top. she wears blue or white roses around her neck and around the waist of her dress. she wears white cloth tied around the base of her left leg, near the ankle, and white string around her right wrist.

personality: she is quite bipolar, having various mood-swings and also have a crazed expression on her when people do not follow her orders. she likes apples and says that liking that particular fruit describes her. "crunchy and sweet!" and also likes playing pranks on the hokage and having the usual anbu chase her until they get tired and give up.

abilities: she has abnormal stamina, speed, strength, brain-power (even if she doesn't show it) and appetite. she can out-last high-ranked anbu and the hokage. when out of control, kirai usually stops her emotions tempoarily while she calms down. if kirai wasn't there she would go insane, letting her 'inner self' take over. but when mika's other personality is defeated or unusable, she will become unstable.

favourite word: "apples!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

name: insane mika 'code zero'

gender: girl

appearance: insane mika or 'code zero' as her name is the complete opposite of mika, feeding off mika's discarded emotions such as hate, fear and anger. she has long dark brown hair with two side plaits with chain pieces at the ends. she also wears a red coat with a white diamond design, a black skirt and laced-up white, heeled boots. she has a similar verson of mika's 'rabbit-kun' only bigger, scarier and bloodier. also has fangs and when enraged has her purple eyes turn maroon.

personality: code zero is quite emotionless but seen to develop feelings around murder. she usually smiles at the sight of blood and hates apples. she claims to be 'the new and improved, mika hatake." both personalities are very aware of eachother, code zero protects mika as much as she can, once murdering her first friend for betraying her.

abilities: like mika, code zero has abnormal stamina, speed, strenght and brain-power. since feeding on hate, she had stronger senses, hearing, touch and smell. she is much stronger than mika as they are *SPOILER ALERT* and wants to protect mika.

favourite quotes: "i prefer staying in the darkness, so i can not see how alone i truly am."

"who has committed the worst sin: an angel that chose to slay a demon, or a demon that learnt to love"

"the opposite of love, isn't hate. it's solitude."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

name: subete shisuga kirai

gender: boy

appearance: (human) kirai has blue hair and eyes, when enraged this appearance can change. he likes to have a cat-like appearance. (tailed-beast) he takes form of a wolf. he claims to be 'the wolf of the moon' and is confirmed because when he appears, the moon disappears. (god) a god has no form. he can manupilte everyone how he wishes for a time of 3 hours. he also does whatever he wants.

personality: he is quite laid-back, normally yelling at mika to be quiet or do something. he also likes dango. he also has a soft-spot for mika and code zero.

abilities: whatever he wants.

 favourite quotes: "drop ink on the finest snow-white paper and it will inevitably absorb into black. its purity demands it. tainted men have immunities. black does not absorb black."

"your sin is your very exsistance."

"your weakness is your downfall."