why you don't mess with a future criminal-mastermind. (chapter thirty three)

hhh! don't kill me! i know i haven't updated in a while so i'm updating now!

mika's point of view.

i played go-fish, poker, cheat and snap with kirai for three hours because i was bored and 'accidently' pissed off kakashi, like 'hey! i drew on you when you were asleep' kinda pissed so i have to hide in the forest until kakashi gives up... and trust me, he hasn't yet...

"MIKA!!" yep... still haven't given up yet. for those who don't know me, i charkra-proofed all the trees surrounding mine and they are really hard to climb, so kakashi is at the bottom of the tree waiting for me to come down and kill me. i closed my eyes replaying when he used charkra on charkra-proof trees.

FLASH-BACK.

"MIKA!" i glanced down from my tree as kakashi glared at me like a school-girl with his hands on his hips.

"yes kaka~" i mewled as i tossed a kunai up and down.

"COME DOWN HERE!"

"NO!"

"DON'T MAKE ME COME UP THERE!"

"YOUR ALREADY GOING TO SO WHAT'S THE POINT!" kakashi focused charkra to his feet and tried to walkup but the tree exploded and came alive!

"MIKA!" he yelled, defending himself against the very angry tree while i charkra proofed the other trees.

"GOOD-LUCK!"

FLASH-BACK END.

kaka-baka ended up using the shargarin and chidori to defeat one tree while i thought about setting another one on him. i later was bored enough to go to the bridge and help out, like the stupid adults thought i was weak. i ended up doing enough work for ten workers! i'm not a machiene idiots! 

"mika... please... come.. down." kakashi panted, trying really hard not to set off any traps.

"why~?"

"apples."

"no. i already have some."

"i'm injred?"

"nah. i already healed you."

"DINNER TIME!" my ears perked up as i leapt off my tree and landed on kakashi, used him as a launch pad and dashed towards tazuna's house.

"tsunami-chan~" i yelled as kakashi was in pursuit.

"yes mika?" she cooed.

"kaka." i sniffed as i whispered alot of stuff in her ear while he appeared in the doorway.

"WHAT!! KAKASHI DID WHAT!" she began throwing things at kakashi.

"PERVET! MOLESTER! RAPIST!" i enjoyed the show of tsunami chasing kakashi and throwing god-knows-what at him.

ah youth.