pranking the hokage, getting a c-ranked mission. (chapter twenty six)

mika's point of view.

i returned the hat wrapped up nicely and topped with a bow so it seemed like nothing happened... yeah right! i spent half the night painting the inside and out of that hat pink and decorating it with ponies, rainbows and unicorns! it looked pretty got i might say. i also painted : this is the hokage's hat. please return for extra love and kisses! in sparkly red ink! i was bored so i went over to shino's house to return his jacket and sleep on his bed.... unfortunately i had to run because someone told the anbu to follow me since i had painted the rocks in swirly, sparkly, shiny pink paint and signed it by iruka...

i bet it was iruka.

LATER THAT DAY.

"what's the distance to the target?"

"five meters, ready anytime."

"so am i."

"LET'S GO!" i expertly ignored them and padded towards the cat.

"hi kitty!" it jumped into my arms and i petted its head.

"you tora?" i juggled my panda and the cat and checked its ear.

"yep!" i felt three shadows loom behind me!

"don't rape me!" i joked, avoiding being tackled. i later had to watch poor tora being squished and resisted the urge to rip tora out of the fat lady's hands. then naruto stared yelling so i started to talk to kirai again, kirai is basically my only sane friend.

what's wrong?

i wanna new mission.

give me a minute.

somehow, he managed to convince the hokage to give us a c-ranked mission.

thank you kirai!

whatever kid.

"come in." a proper client should not smell of alcohol. a fat *cough* chubby man walked in.

"what's this? they are all a bunch of brats." he swigged the bottle.

"especially the shortest one with the stupid looking hair and blonde that has a stupid looking face."

"who's the short one with stupid looking hair?" i asked.

"who's the blonde with a stupid looking face?" we checked heights and hair colour.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" naruto screamed as i created a copy behind my back.

"change." it morphed into neji.

"what's the point of killing the person we're supposed to protect baka! act like mika for kami's sake!" i had the copy sneak up from behind.

"i am the expert bridge *hic* builder tazuna. i expect you to... whaaa!" i had the neji copy change into me and i changed into neji.

"hey! can i call you drunkard?" my copy smiled.

"NEJI!?" i felt eyes on me.

"what?" i said coldly with neji's voice. to make the act covincing, i had to give my panda to my copy.

"why are you helping her?" i chuckled.

"why shouldn't i help myself?" i changed back into me and the copy exploded, panda falling gently into my hands.

"MIKA!"

TEN MINUTES LATER.

i had kakashi pack my strongest scrolls and found my sword under a pile of scrolls. i hopped to the kitchen to pack some apples and dango. i made it to the gate (late) and tuned out. i looked left on kakashi since i was on his back.

"kakashi." i whispered. he nodded. i jumped off his back and got out a bottle.

"what are you doing?" drunkard asked.

"water." i scooped it up and wrapped it in black and made alot of explosive tags stick on the bottle.

"shower." i threw it behind my back, hearing the satisfying BOOM and re-attached myself to kakashi.

three... kakashi nodded.

two... they appeared.

one... they wrapped us up and i made a fake, agonising groan.

"two down." and we were 'ripped' apart.