Chapter XI

Brianna POV

Grace, Freya and I where each holding a frappuccino. I hard the caramel frappuccino, Grace had an s'mores frappuccino and Freya a non-fat frappuccino. First, we stopped off at Chanel for a stock up on makeup, then we stopped off at Harry Winstons for some amazingly stunning jewellery! I messed by now that the Stronghold was in Beverly Hills. Freya got a silver chained necklace with diamonds and emeralds set in a stunning rose design. It shimmered against her perfect pale skin. Grace got a hairpin, with pearls and aquamarine diamonds set in a line. I drifted off near the exit.

"Can I help you?" I turned around to see a very familiar guy.

"Oh, it's you!" It was the wolf boy I had seen running across the roofs.

"Oh, hi! So, can I help you?" He said with a wolfish grin.

"Um, I'm good. My friends dragged me here." I said gesturing around.

"Mr.Lupus! Are you working or are you chatting with your girlfriend!" An old thin skeletal lady shrieked.

"Um, I'm not his girlfriend! I don't even know him! Um, I'm a customer! This kind gentleman was showing me this amazing necklace! Actually, I have half a mind to leave!" I stood up to my full height. My very cute heels making me seem even more classy as I bent over to look at a very cute, simple necklace. With a single diamond cut in a teardrop.

The lady turned scarlet and stuttered,

"No! Please, um how about a 50% off in any jewellery you get?" She smiled desperately.

I huffed and acted like a celebrity, I held my hand up and toyed with my fingernails. I looked up and blinked slowly,

"Grace, Freya I need assistance." I gestured to them to come over.

"This lady is offering me a 50% off all the pieces of jewellery I want. What do you think girls." I smiled and winked at them.

"Well, we might take you up on that," Freya answered with a dazzling smile,

"Found one you like?"

I bent over the same necklace and picked up the same simple but stunning piece.

"This one! Should we pay?" I turned to the lady and dropped the necklace into her hands then walked to the cash register. She scanned the two necklaces and the hairpin. Then she took 50% of each of the pieces, she wrapped and placed them into a beautiful bag. She gave us a slightly desperate smile then added three extra silver chains into the bags. Then we paid. As we walked out I gave the wolf boy my number, he smiled and waved as we walked out. When we had turned the corner, we collapsed with laughter.

"Did you see her face! Bree, I bet if you asked her too she would bend down and kiss your feet!" Grace giggled. We kept shopping.

My arms ached as I carried 10 massive shopping bags to the car. I had bought everything I liked. I'd never been so exhausted! Every inch of my body was sore. I wore a pair of cute white sunglasses with diamonds on them on my head and flipflops with the tag still on them made clicking sounds as I walked across the tarmac. The bags weighed twice as much as I did, clothes spilt over the edges, and a sleeve of a jacket trailed behind me.

Grace turned to look at me,

"We'll drop the stuff in the car, then we'll grab a drink. I need a coffee!" She said as Freya drew out her pink keys and unlocked her car, she dumped her bags in the closet-sized boot. Freya laughed and pulled a hat out of her car and fit it over her blonde silky hair.

"Are you thirsty?" She stared at me,

"You're looking so pale! I mean more than usual" She grabbed my bags and stuffed them in the car.