Chapter XVII

Cameron POV

The new me stood outside the abandoned museum. I had found it easy to spot Freya's footprints for some reason. I stepped in and saw Bree's small silvery footprints leading into the wall, I rested his hand against the wall. I had discovered that he could smash through walls and fly. I was following Freya's footsteps while flying. When I looked up and flew directly through a warehouse wall and out the other side.

Now that I was sure he was supernatural, he thought 'I might as well use it to my advantages.' I walked through the wall, and it crumbled wherever I touched it. I continued walking, Breanna's footprints got clearer as I passed through a room made of ice. The door was open, now I was walking down a walkway. There was another door, this one hanging off of one hinge. I walked through the door and heard a scream. A very familiar scream; it was torture to my ears, time seemed to slow down as he raced through another door to see that Bree's hands were frozen on a door. As I looked she planted her feet on either side of her hands. She tore the skin off of the hands, she fell to the floor screaming as gold quintessence spilt onto the floor. I dashed forwards and laid both of my hands over her hairless hands, I concentrated. I channelled my powers through my body and on to her hands. Skin suddenly spread over her hands, covering her flesh and bones. I pulled away and she dropped to the floor with an agonizing scream, I stared in horror at her, she was writhing and twitching on the floor, she clawed at her face and arms. She screamed and screamed, tears of golden blood ran down her face. I could feel her sanity cracking and her mind was about to break. Then the wall on the other side of the room blew open and a boy was standing in the hole in the wall, holding a twitching Jay.

Ash POV

When Jay started to scream, I remembered how he was sinking through the water then torturous screaming filled my head, so he ducked into a cave and lay against the wall in pain. Then everything went black until the hot guy saved me and I knew he was in love. Then he started to twitch in pain, he screams and cried flaming hot tears. The only thing I could do was pick him up and use my earth elementalism to try blow down the wall to try and get out of this stupid mase. When I was done, ruble and disfigured creatures lay in the path that was newly created, but there was still an undamaged army green door. I was still carrying a screaming Jay in my arms as I opened the door, instead of getting out of the maze I ran into a room with two of people, there was a girl who was screaming, just like Jay. I hated her the second he saw her. But a glowing angel boy distracted me. He was kneeling by the girl on the floor.

"Put him here!" The angel ordered in a musical scream. I rushed forwards to set Jay down, carefully laying his head on the floor. The glowing angel set his hands on both of their foreheads and closed his eyes. A stunning, warm glow swamped the room, I closed my eyes. It burned at my eyelids, even when I clapped my hands over my eyes, it still hurt. The light retreated back into the boy. I blinked hard, trying to clear the blue spots from his eyes, Jay sat up. I was also in shock, then a look of distress crossed Jay's face.

"Bree!" He yelled, he twisted around resting his hand on the girl's pale cheek. She hadn't opened her eyes yet. Her chest went up and down in fast rhythmic chops. Her straight cinnamon coloured hair lay across the floor. Then she let out a gasp as her eyes flew open. And hit Jay in the nose with her head. He laughed and covered his nose.

"Just like old times."

She smiled, seeming to forget anyone was there. She ruffled his hair and put her fingers to his nose and leant forward and kissed it gently. Jay glowed with embarrassment or pleasure. A wave of anger and nausea passed through me, Bree looked around and seeing the angel boy she stumbled back into Jay's arms.

"Cameron." Her voice was shaking. "What happened to you!?" She said in shock.

"I'm not entirely sure what happened. I got bit by a vampire ferret. I found it in Gray's closet. It escaped when I transformed." Cameron, the angel, shrugged.

I suddenly realised that they weren't alone.

"Alaya! Irey! And Demetrius! What in the world!" I exclaimed Alaya and Irey had obviously just entered.

An orange haired boy grinned and winked a bright green eye.

"Boom Baby!" He exclaimed loudly flailing his arms in a tada, "I saw a bright light, then I fell out the wall!"

The Lord POV

I really hated pity and love it made me feel so human. I stared into a white slate of crystal at the scene in front of me. I saw Breana kiss Jay's nose, I smirked as Ash clenched his fists in rage. Then I was bored again. I loved it when they screamed and twitched, it was so satisfying to see all those little people down there losing their minds. I switched scenes and watched as his son, Liam ran hand in hand with Grace down a burning wood bridge. I knew my son would make it, after all, they had the same blood pulsing through their veins. A rare smile flickered then vanished. I sighed and changed to the other girl. My son's friend, Freya, slicing a head off of a fire bull. I should send her my love. I rolled my head and Freya froze. Hello, long lost daughter of my best friend, who I murdered for betraying me. It's about time you killed that bull. You looked almost weak. You disappoint me. If you disappoint me again you might just be punished. I could see her shiver, she looked like her mother, and she acted like her too. It was disgraceful.