chapter one

Beau pov:

its Monday morning and im walking to the bus stop with my brothers Luke and Jai and our best friends James and Daniel. im dreading school today because I have my first detention in 3 months, im not very out going or bold so I don't really get in trouble even this detention is just for not doing homework.

I got to school and walked to my form rooms with my brothers as we are in the same form. after for the day flew by but then it came my hour detention, I hate detention because as soon as you walk in you get judged and stared at by everyone well I think that's what happens I haven't had one in a while.

here we go im  outside detention and I just decided to walk straight in and get it over with of cource I got the odd stares of the regular detentionees at the back off the classroom so I just sat at the front doing some work. 5 minutes went by and there was a knock at the door.. and there she stood, Holly Daniels the hottest girl in school also know as the girl with the most detentions in the school. she is flawless like seriously she has dark brown long hair and piercing blue eyes, but she is the popular and beautiful what would she want with me?

I was surprised when she took the seet next to me. she made herself at home like she was used to being there and slouched on the desk. the teacher told us she was going to get some paper from the copy room and then she left. before I knew it there was I tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see Holly Daniel looking at me. "hey haven't seen you in detention before and im in here a lot" she said laughing with that perfect laugh "no, I don't really get detentions im only here because I didn't do my homework" "rebellll" she cooed and I laughed "im holly" "I know im beau" "oh you know do you, how do you know me?" she asked curiously "your the most popular and beautiful girl in school its hard not to notice you" I saw a mesmerizing smile spread across her face and giggle "well beau brooks you cant really speak because I always see girls gulping at you" she knows mee?? "how do you know my last name?" "I would tell you but id have to kill you" she replied and we talked for ages she is such a nice girl I really like her.