chapter 15

holly pov:

ugh iv got school today please kill me now! beau saw me on the weekend with my boys and that's the last iv saw of him and hopefuly it stays the last. I walked into school as confident as ever getting whistles from the boys and glares from the girls just how it used to be ;) im gonna just ignore beau and keep my options very open because he isn't the only good looking boy in school!

I met up with charl and walked to form where Daniel and beau are. charl don't speak to Daniel anymore because he has a girlfriend now..awkwardsss. we sat down in form with our usual group, lucky for me our friends were mostly boys and I knew the exact one I wanted. "Hey Jai" I said sweetly "hey hol how ya doin?" he answered "good but im really cold this morning" I told him fake shivering "here have my jacket" he said placing his jacket over my shoulders, me and Jai have become really close lately and he is so nice, I could see beau giving him the evils from the corner of the room  this just got interesting ;)

me and Tyla flirted for the rest of form and then me and charl went to gym, where beau is just great! I have to make beau jelouse he don't have me anymore so I rolled up my top to show my belly and tightened my shorts I know I sound like a slag but it needed to be done! charl done the same to try and get Daniel jelouse aswell. we walked out and saw all the boys staring including Beau and Daniel but me and charl walked straight to Luke, Jai and James on the other side of the hall I ran up to Jai and jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist and he supported me legs by putting his hand on my thigh, "Jaiii babyyyy" I said joking "Holly wollyy" he replied smartly "omg don't call me that ever again" I said "you started it" he said and winked and we all walked to gym and went our separate ways.

it was the end of the day and me and charl went for a fag when we saw Jai, Luke and Beau walking towards us and I quickly tried to hide as Jai didn't know about me smoking but no luck..he saw me "HOLLY WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING" he said half angry half worried "Jai its nothink iv been doing this for ages" I reassured him "DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS?" he screamed at beau and beau nodded not making any eye contact with him "holly you need to stop this will kill you, and you charl!" he said looking into my eyes "im sorry jai I did stop but then I started again it was just too much!" I said "what was too much?" he asked "when beau err cheated on m-me" I said hesitantly, the anger filled in jais eyes as he faced beau "YOUR THE RESON SHES FUCKING KILLING HERSELF!!" he shouted at beau "holly im sorry I never meant to hurt you, I didn't want to kiss that girl she came onto me an.." I cut beau off "how come you didn't stop her?!" I half shouted "I don't know" he said lowly. this was too much so I just ran home leaving charl and the boys there.

fuck Beau I have Jai.