chapter 2

the detention flew by as the teacher came back but me and holly flicked notes to eachother speaking and laughing. wow definatley the best detiontion ever. the dentiontion was over and I was actually abit sad, I wish I had more time to get to know holly but now I cant. me and holly walked out of detention together and talked "hey beau how you getting home?" "train unfortunately" "ill give you a lift home if you want!" "sure thanks Holly" we walked to her car omg it was perfect it was a white F type Range Rover Sport. on the drive home was just talked and joked, now I was really starting to like her. we pulled up at my house and I got out the car and gave Holly a hug and then she kissed me on the cheek omg fireworks..i turned around to see Jai, Luke, Daniel and James standing at the front door with their jaws wide open and I had to admit it felt good seeing them be jelouse of me for once.

I strutted down my drive way into my house feeling like a total boss. when jai finally opened his mouth "what the fuck why were you talking to holly daniels?" "because I made friends with her in detention, and I got her number!" "omg I cant belive you got dropped home by the most beautifull girl in the whole school and she gave you her number ughh I could kill you right now!" and with that I went to bed for and earlie night.

hollys pov:

I walked into detention to see some boy with his head down facing the desk doing his work and then he looked up, it was beau brooks one of the hottest guys in school, he isn't popular or anything but omg he is such a beaut and I could tell he was nervous so I talked to him and gave him a lift home and to be honest it wish it vever had to end.i received a text that said

"hey holly it me beau, from detention just checking this is the right number<3"

omg he is so cute bless him I wrote back

"hey babe, aw bless you cutie ye this is the right number<3"

beau pov:

she just called me babe and cutie in the same sentence omg mini heart attack.