chapter 26

hollys pov:

so iv spent a day with each of the boys but to be honest im sick of this. I don't want to do this anymore, I was such a bitch and the worst part is I cant take it back because they don't even have a clue what was going on. theres a party tonight at our friend Tylers so ill tell them then, what if they hate me?what if they think im a bitch? to be honest I wouldn't even blame them.

beaus pov:

tonight is Tylers party and iv got to look extra fine because holly is going to be there so im pulling out all the stops and lets just say she will be mine by the end of the night!;)

jais pov:

im so looking forward to Tylers party so I can talk to holly and tell her how I really feel, when we didn't speak for a while it was like something was missing but now iv found it and im not going to let her go!

hollys pov

I got ready for tylers party, I wore a red bodycon bandage dress, it was a really sexy dress! I was dreading talking to beau and jai but it had to be done. I walked to Tylers since he only lived like a block away so I got there and the music was banging and so were the people ;/ I saw Daniel and James so I walked up to them. "hey" I said to them, "hey holl" they both said "hey where are the brooks at?" I asked them chuckling abit but there faces turned white. "guys why do you look like you have seen a ghost?" I asked but they still didn't answer so i went to look by myself! I went to get a drink and saw all the boys sat there with my 2 worst enemy's Sophie and Mia, we used to be bestfriends until they fucked me over and ratted me and Charlotte out by telling the police that we were drunk while driving which we defiantly wasn't can I just say! Sophie looked at me and gave me a bitchy smile. I walked up to the boys "Why are you sitting with these bitches?" I almost screamed "Whoa wait a sec Hol we can explain" just said calmly "Go on then!" I said getting impatient "They are family friends of ours" he explained "Are you joking?! well yano what carry on hanging out with then because your not hanging out with me anymore!" I said then I ran as fast as I could home.

I got home and packed all my stuff and rented a hotel room. I feel like I am a joke! They have obviously chose them bitches over me so they can have them and they won't be seeing me again I'm leaving for good!

beaus pov:

I don't even like Sophie and Mia but we have to be nice to them because of our mom. The boys and I walked to her house and knocked on the door but she didn't answer so I booted the door down but we saw nothing. the room was empty and her stuff was gone. she was gone and I just wanted to cry and I could tell jai did aswell.

jais pov:

im such an idiot how did I let her get away now shes gone, the love of my life is gone!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

omg guys thankyou so much for 1.5k reads love you all and hope your liking the story so far! keep voting ;)