chapter 28

1 month later-----------------------------

hollys pov:

so im still in Perth at the moment but im going back to Melbourne for the first time tomorrow eventhough I hate it there I have started to miss things like Charl, I mean we Skype like every night but its not the same so im going to surprise her. at the moment im in a strong relationship with Cody ;) he is the sweetest guy ever even though we have only been officially together for about 3 weeks I still really like him, he is coming with me to Melbourne because I told him about beau and jai so he didn't want me to go by myself which is super cute!!

ok so me and Cody are on the plane and it should be landing soon! I have mixed emotions like excited to see Charl but anxious incase I run into any of the boys ;/ finally we have landed and we were getting our luggage when I heard lots of laughing and screaming by the entranced and of course its them..Luke, Daniel, James, Jai and Beau. I just grabbed mine and codys cases and bolted towards the exit. "hey whats wrong why you in such a rush?" cody asked me "did you see those boys laughing in there?" I asked and he nodded "two of them are..beau and jai" I said sighing but he pulled me into a hug and whispered into my ear "baby they cant hurt you anymore im here!" he is the best!

here i are outside Charls doorstep, she didn't know I was coming so I hope it is a nice surprise.i knocked on the door and waited impatiently for like 3 minutes until she opened the door half dressed.." OMFG HOLLY WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" she said jumping on my "haha nice to see you too babe, can I come in?" I asked "ermm this isn't the best time for me" she mumbled I was going to ask why until I saw a half naked beau walk down her stairs and my heart sunk once again. "H-Holl-yy?" beau stuttered "erm iv gotta go bye Charl" I said speeding off but I heard footsteps behind me until I was dragged back so I was face to face with him and by him I mean beau. "WHAT?!" I spat "I c-cant believe your h-here" he stuttered again "well not for long im going back to Perth in afew weeks" I said "perth?" he questioned "is that where you went that night?" he said the last part under his breath "yes!" I said bluntly "holly you don't understand how much Iv missed you!" he cried out "ha ye you missed me so much you had sex with my best friend, that makes total sense" I said abit pissed "holly the only reason I did that is because you left" he said "yer and its the best decision I ever made" I admitted "I better get back to cody" I told him "who the fuck is cody?" he said bitterly "my boyfriend" I said sassy before walking back to the hotel to meet cody.

I don't know how to feel at the moment I mean I have the best boyfriend in the world right in front of me but beau and I have so much history that I cant forget and now I find out he is sleeping with my bestfriend this is too much I need a fucking nap!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HAVE UPDATED 3 TIMES IN 1 WEEK I THINK YOU SHOULD JUST CALL ME GOD RIGHT NOW BUT SERIOUSLY THANKS SO MUCH FOR 1.8K READS IT MEANS SO MUCH DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT :)