chapter 18

holly pov:

those words hit me like a ton of bricks. its all my fault while the boy I love has been trying to get me back I have been kissing his brother, this is so hard I really do have feelings for Jai but my feelings for Beau just wont go away. I sat there in complete shock until jai interrupted my thoughts. "holly come on lets get to the hospital" he said wrapping has hands around me and I felt so guilty.

beaus pov:

I had to go and see holly and apologise so I ran to her house and no cars were coming so I crossed the road but then I saw lights speeding towards me and I got knocked over and then it went black and now im in the hospital. the nurse explained that I was hit by a car and iv broke my leg but I didn't care all I could think about was holly and then her and jai came through the door, her face was sympathetic like she felt sorry for me.

hollys pov:

I walked into beaus room to see him lying there with a cast on his leg and I have never felt so horrible, this is all my fault the nurse told me he was out looking for me when he was hit by a car that just made me feel even worse. even though I feel sorry for beau I still cant forgive him for what he did and im happy with jai but I will always have feelings for him I will just have to try and brush them away if I can.

beau: "jai can I please talk to holly alone" jai looked at me for reassurance and I nodded

beau: "holly im so sorry I upset you I never wanted to do that im just still so inlove with you I hate to see you getting so close with jai it just makes me wish it was us!"

holly: "beau i hate to admit it but i still have feelings for you but i cant forgive you fully for what you did because what i said was true im not the same and i was so depressed but i hate not seeing you so can we please just be friends?"

beau: "friends" he agreed

beau: "but just remember if jai or any other boy steps out of line with you i will be there to defend you"

i smiled and walked up and gave him a kiss on the cheek but i felt something really strange like iv just been electric shocked. i looked at beau to see if he felt them to and he said

beau: "we still have our spark"

i went out to jai and told him i want to be with him, it was a sort of half harted decision because i still love beau but i love jai aswel and he asked me to be his girlfriend and i said yes