chapter 16

jai's pov:

I cant believe holly smokes and not only that but she's doing it again because of my thick brother cheating on her, to be honest over these past few days I have been texting holly and meeting up a lot and I really like her, im gonna show her how she should be treated I mean who in their right mind would cheat on the most beautiful girl in the whole school it just isn't logical and to be honest im surprised she has started speaking to me out of all the better looking boys she chose me so I mean she hasn't said she likes me or anything but you know it could lead to anything...hopefully.

I got home and immidiatly text holly to see if she was ok after running off I said

"Holly im here for you babe if you ever need to talk but just don't ruin your beautiful self! ~Jai X"

holly is so beautiful I don't want her ruining herself by smoking but not only that she has such an amazing personality that I just cant get enough of. I got a text back

"thanks Jaii babeyy ;) aww ent you cute and I wish I could but im not really myself lately because of your brother :("

look what Beau has done to her he is such a fucking idiot. the night he cheated on her he came back to the house and just cried in his room for ages but in all honesty it was his own fault he didn't realise what he had and now shes gone. I replied

"aw babe don't let him get to you he must be blind to not see how amazing and beautiful you are, come round mine?no one is in exept me and we can watch movies :D ~Jai X"

I really want to cheer her up because when she is happy and smiling it just light up the whole room and I hate to see her like this! she answered me

"aww I wish and sure be over in 10 :) ill bring the munchiesss :)X"

how cute is she man.

holly pov:

I don't think I will ever get fully over beau but jai is such a sweatheart he makes me forget about his stupid brother and his texts are adorable. he told me before we started speaking he thought I was a hard girl getting into fights and that but now he sees me really differently, I did used to be much worse than I am now infact I used to smoke drugs and get into fights and iv been arrested afew times and now im on my last warning but iv got a lot better than I used to be, that was because of beau but now I don't even have him but I have jai so forget beau!

I went over to jais wearing a pink leopard onesie with brown ugh boots and my hair just straight and pushed behind my shoulders. I got to jais house and knocked on the door.

"Holl!!!" jai answered picking me up and swinging me around

"haha jai let me down" I said laughing

he let me down and we started to watch project x mayn that film is crazyyy. I snuggled into jais chest and I my eyes got heavier until I fell asleep in his arms.

jais pov:

shes so cute when she is sleeping, tonight has been so good and we get on so well why would beau let her go it don't make any sense this girl is amazing. I really like her but she has only just broke up with beau so I don't want her feeling pressured so ill leave it for now but I really hope she feels the same way. I finished watching the film while holly slept in my arms when beau came through the door and he took one look at us and his whole face went red he was pissed!

holly pov:

I got woken up by shouting and I looked around to see jai and beau arguing so I got up but jai came over "LOOK YOU HAVE WOKE HER UP NOW DICKHEAD" jai shouted at beau "SHES MY GIRL!!!!" beau shouted er wtf no. "no im not!" I snapped at him "holly look we can get over this I made a mistake and I regret it im so sorry" he pleaded "beau I saw you injoying every second of kissing that girl and I ent gonna be second best to nobody so no!" I said not even looking at me "JAI YOU KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF HER OR I SWAER I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!" beau shouted. oh hell no! "no you fucking wont" I stood up to beau "why are you sticking up for jai" he cried "because he has been nicer to me than you ever was in our relationship and he wont go and kiss some girl while I was with him and for a start we are only fucking friends because im still upset over you YOU THINKS ITS EASY?! being cheated on, its one of the worst things that can happen loving someone and not having them love you back and then throw it right back in your face by kissing another girl RIGHT FUCKING INFORONT OF YOU!! YOU BROKE ME BEAU IM NOT THE SAME! AND YOU ARE DEAD TO ME!!!" I shouted and cried at the same time before running home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a very dramatic chapter I know I really got into writing this chapter so I hope you all enjoyed it remember to vote and comment :)