chapter 25

jais pov:

I just woke up to the best smell ever I could smell pancakes! but I know the boys wouldn't be up and mom wasn't in so I went down to the kitchen to see who it was. it was holly looking FINEEE.

"hey holly what you doing here?" I asked her

"I just though me and you haven't really spent any time together and I knew you would probably be asleep so I made you some pancakes" she said smiley

omfg she is so cute!

"thanks holl your the best, come up to my room and we can share them" I offered

and we went up to my room, luckily luke was at a friends so the room was all mine ;) we climbed up to my bed and watched step brothers while eating the pancakes until holly started snuggling into my chest and I have to say I loved it. I missed her so much I need her back and im gonna get her back and beau isn't gonna stand in the way!

"jai what you thinking about?" she asked shit I was caught

"just how much I missed you"

"aww jai I missed you too!" she said hugging me

then when she pulled away we sat there for abit starring into each others eyes until she lent in and we kissed. sparks were flying its like she never left, it felt perfect. the kiss was getting abit heated until she pulled away and pecked my lips grinning then returned to the movie, im glad she did that though I don't want to rush anything with her!

holly pov:

if he thinks im going any further than kissing him he can think again..even though that kiss was amazing! snap out of it holly!!! I mentally slapped myself but this had to end because beau wakes up around this time so I had to make an excuse to leave.

"iv gotta go now jai my mom just texted" I said real original.

"ok thanks for staying and cooking I missed you so much!" he said

"I missed you too" I said leaning in and kissing him pasionatley before pecking his lips and going home.

I guess I feel abit guilty for doing this to them but they deserve it for what they both did to me and im not stopping now but if I had to choose one of them it would be Beau theres just something completely different when we kiss like its our own little world but I cant let him know that and I cant ley jai know that.