chapter 21

1 month later-------------------------------------

hollys pov:

its been a month since jai cheated and I haven't seen hinm since then and I haven't seen beau either, I know he said he wanted to make it work again but I just couldn't deal with another boyfriend so I just stopped talking to him. we have school again in 2 weeks since we have been on spring break and its going to be well awkward with me and the boys. jai and beau have not contacted me at all so why should I bother to forgive them?

theres a house party tonight at Tylas and me and Charlotte are going so we had to look hot. I wore a red bodycon dress with my puma trainers since it was a house party and charl wore a black crop top and skater skirt with white air force. we got to tylas house and the music was blasting so me and charl joined the crowd.

beaus pov:

me and the boys are off to our new friend tylas house for a party so we had to look sick. we got there and the party was in full blast, there was drinks everywhere and music pounding and this was just outside the house. we walked in to see everyone in tylas lounge grinding and while I was on the look our for a girl one caught my eye, I couldn't see here face but here body was amazing and her hair flowed perfectly then she turned around. no way its holly.

I looked at jai and he asked what the matter was and I pointed at holly and instantly his smile faded seeing her grinding in boys and to be fair I was pretty jelous aswell. I miss her like hell.

jais pov:

no way its holly. I need her, I still think about her and she was by far the best looking person there but just realising shes not mine anymore killed me. she was grinding on some boy and if he wasn't twice my size size I would kill him.

hollys pov:

I looked to the door and saw beau and jai walk through so I grabbed the closest boy and started dancing with him, iv got to show them im over them when to be honest I miss them both so much. when beau finally noticed me his face dropped but I just pretended to not even know he was there, I could tell it was killing him.

I just continued dancing with the boy when someone grabbed my wrist and yanked me towards them and I saw it was beau

B: "holly iv missed you so much beautifull"

H:"yerr missed me so much you didn't bother to speak to me" I mumbled

B:"you told me you wanted space"

H:" not for fucking a month you cunt!" I shouted

and just walked off before someone else grabbed my wrist and pulled me back

H: "Beau get the fuck of--"

but before I could finish my sentence I saw it wasn't beau, it was jai. this cunt has a lot to make up for!