chapter 17

beau pov:

I am such an idiot. I have lost the only person I have ever truly loved to my brother. I don't know why I kissed that girl back maybe I was shocked but none the less it was my fault and I have upset the girl I love and now she doesn't feel the same way. I cant believe what she has just said to me she normally keeps all her feelings to herself because she doesn't like to seem weak but she just broke down and its all my fault I need her jai doesn't.

jai pov:

I cant belive what beau has don't to holly she just brokedown and its all because he couldn't stay faitful which shouldn't have been hard because she is all a boy ever wants! I am so pissed at him but I need to speak to holly before I deal with beau.

holly pov:

what have I just done? I must have looked so weak. but that's what beau did to me he has broken me and everyword I said was true I loved him and stayed faitfull and he didn't so why should I give him a second chance? oh yer because I love him. stop it holly no you don't! my thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door. it was jai.

jai: "Holly I was so worried about you are you ok?!" he said wrapping his arms around me.

holly: "im sorry jai but I just couldn't take it everytime I see your brother I just get so upset!"

jai: "baby he isn't worth it you deserve so much better what boy wouldn't want you your perfect!"

I couldn't take it his lips looked so good so I did it I crashed our lips together and there it was, complete fireworks the type I didn't get with beau, I wanted to kiss him forever but I knew we had to part sometime so I pulled away. "jai that was.." he cut me off "a mistake I get it im sorry" he said gutted "NO it was the complete opposite I felt fireworks that I have never felt with beau, it was amazing" I said growing closer to him "I felt them too" he said smirking "you have been so amazing to me jai and I really like you" I admitted because I did and he made me feel special. he wrapped his arms around me and we watched movies all night until his phone went off and his smile disappeared "whats wrong jai?" I asked concerned "its B-eau he has been in a car crash" he said tears forming in his eyes.