chapter 14

holly pov:

its been about three days since beau cheated on me and instead of crying which I started to do at first I returned to my old gang that I used to smoke and drink with I know I shouldn't have but I needed to get away for abit. I haven't spoke to beau or any of the boys since but I have seen charl and she ses it was an axident ye right you just axadentally touched her lips with your what I liar. im back im a bad ass bitch again, feared by most like it should be with my gang but unfortunately Austin is in the gang to but I just ignor him, im the only girl but that makes it even better because girls are just bitchy. today I didn't have anything to do so I went to where me and the gang members usually meet for a fag and a drink in an ally way in the corner of a dark street, perfect.

beau pov:

its been three days since the party and im still hurting, I feel lost without holly but its all my fault and jai wont look at me the same either, luke decided to take me out to get my mind off it so we walked to the bus stop but as I was walking I saw some boys smoking and drinking in an ally way and I saw one girl there and as she turned her head I saw it was holly holding a cigarette I just froze and starred but she didn't see me and soon enough luke saw what I was looking at and walked over to her.

(L=Luke H=Holly)

L: holly what are you doing?!?

H: I just having a fag its no big deal.

L: I know your upset because of beau you don't have to go back to this

H: I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT BEAU YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IM GOING THROUGH!

L: holly don't worry you are aloud to be upset and..

but before luke could even finish she spotted me and walked over "HOPE YOUR HAPPY" she shouted at me "of course im not I miss you like hell" I replied "you brought it on yourself by cheating on me" she hissed back "holly please don't turn back to the smoking and drinking you did so well to stop!" I told her "the only reason I stopped was for you and now we arnt together so why should I?!" she half shouted "oh and by the way I hope you and that rat are happy" she snapped "I don't like her like that I love you" I said "ha ye loved me so much you kissed another girl" she hissed then her gang walked over and a pretty big kid asked "you ok holly is he bothering you" one of her stupid cronies "ye im fine dave" she replied and walked off with their group.

how can I get her back?!