chapter 29

hollys pov:

I woke up from my nap because I heard banging on the door. I bet cody forgot his key again! "ugghh cody remember to bring your key with you next time" I shouted through the door before opening it but it wasn't cody. it was beau. "what are you doing here?! AND HOW DO YOU KNOW WHERE IM STAYING?!" I shouted abit "I needed to see you again" he said "and how do you know where im staying?" I asked again "charlotte told me." he said "oh ye because you and charl are nice and cosy together now arnt you" I said bitterly "holly its not like tha-" "well you had sex, how would you describe it?" I cut him off "its complicated" he admitted "well iv got time.." I said stubbornly.

he came in and we sat down as he began to speak "I still cant believe your back" he said smiling "not for long im only here for a week then I go back to perth" I told him emotionless "ok holly im going to be truthful with you now what me and jai did that night was stupid we were both drunk out of our minds! we would have never have spoke to Sophie and Mia if we were sober, when we went to your house and saw you were gone we were devastated. I locked myself in my room for weeks until my brothers dragged me out and I finally started to get better and then last night was the first time I saw charlotte in ages and we were both drunk again and it just sorta happened it was nothing special like it was when I was with you! I still love you holly and I know iv hurt you again and I promises I wouldn't but I miss you so much and I need you back in my life!!" he said all in one big sentence. "beau I-I" I stuttered "what can I say I miss you too but I have a life in perth now with the boy of my dreams who treats me a lot better than you do so im sorry but I cant forgive you and after my visit you wont be seeing me again, I hope you move on and treat some girl a lot better than you treated me so I guess that's it..i think its time for you to go now" I admitted even though it broke my heart "ok but holly just know I will allways love you!" he told me then walked out that door forever and that was it the last time I saw him before going back to perth.

1 year later

so at the moment I am married to cody and im so happy and we have a handsome baby boy together who is 1 soon, we already know what we are calling him, after ALOTTT of debating we are going to call him Beau Jaidon Simpson because of how much Jai and Beau impacted on my life even if it wasn't all good I wouldn't change any of it.

so I hear the Janoskians are really big now and are on a world tour and im really happy for them eventhough I haven't spoken to any of them in like a year I still care for all of them even beau. I took baby Beau for a walk in the park when I bumped into someone "oh im so sorr-" I stopped when I saw who it was "holly?" he questioned "beau?" I asked "yeh" he said smirking then he looked at baby Beau "who is this little fella?" he asked "this is Beau Jaidon Simpson" I told him and his face dropped "you named your baby after me and jai?" he asked shocked "yehh I guess even after all the arguing that went on between us all I still cared for you guys and you changed my life for the good or the bad and I don't regret anything" I told him before he pulled me into a hug "thankyou" he said

and that was the last time I saw him. my first love. Beau Brooks

Or was it?