chapter 5

beau pov:

that was the best lesson ever and its all because I spent it with holly, I don't know what it is but I just get happy whenever I think about her which is most of the time I mean she is popular, beautiful and she is abit of a badass I mean she has had the most detentions in the school and then there is me who has only had 1 this year but it was defiantly the best one yet because I met holly there.

holly pov:

im really starting to fall for beau I mean im abit of a player not sounding up myself but I don't stick with the same boy for to long but beau is different I mean he isn't a dick like all the other boys and something about him just makes me fall for him everytime we are together. it was the end of the day and me and char got onto the train but before the train was about to leave there was shouting coming from the door so I went to have a look and I saw Beau, Luke, Jai, Daniel and James shouting and the man who wasn't letting them on. Beau spotted me and shouted "Holly please tell this man to let us on" but the man butted in and said "they were screaming and shouting before they even got on here why should I let them on" because im an amazing friend I said "sir they wont do anything I swear to you I will keep an eye on you" and with that he let them on and beau gave me a thankful look but I just went and sat down next to char. char asked "where were you?" "beau and the boys were not aloud on the bus but I persuaded the mad to let them on" I answered, "oohhh beau" she said in a mocking voice "what about beau?" I answered but she just giggled and said nothing..am I making it obviouse that I like him? I hope not.

beaus pov:

I was so thankful that holly persuaded the man to let us on the bus so I decided to go thanks her. I walked up behind her and wrapped my hands around her chest and gave her a kiss on the cheek and said "thanks for bailing for us" I don't know where this sudden confidence has came from last week I wouldn't even think of looking at holly daniels. she turned around and gave me a real hug and said it was ok.

later on I was bored so I text holly:

"fancy coming round, im really bored :(?x"

I waited eagerly for I reply and then my phone lit up

"sure ill be over in 10 x"

as if this is really happening. I had to look amazing so I went and got changed into my dork t shirt, jeans and vans.

holly pov:

as if beau asked me to come round so I got changed into casual clothes, a black bralet crop top and pink denim shorts exposing my belly button pierced stomach and pink converse and then I drove to beaus house...